• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

TTC question - pardon my stupidity

Libradragon

TRIBE Promoter
k, my boy just told me that there's a streetcar that leaves union station that will take me to queen's quay and york? but the directions he gave me (coming off the subway) are whacked!

Can anyone quickly confirm?

gubydal

TRIBE Member
yes.. I think that's the one that goes along Queens Quay and right up Spadina. You get on where the LRT is in Union Subway station. :)

It's the harbourfront LRT (light rapid transit).

When you get off at union, look for the little black and white sign that says harbourfront lrt.

You go up a specific stairway and follow a hallway. Don't think you need a transfer. You wait underground until the streetcar comes by, then hop on - it has one more underground stop (at the base of Bay/queens quay, before it continues on aboveground along the quay.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

sk8

TRIBE Member
yes there is. the streetcar starts out underground at union. then goes west along queens quay underground to a station by the ferry docks then goes above ground along queens quay then up spadina.

does that help?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

PRIMAL

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Libradragon
fuck you turts, mich, and AL.

the rest can stay.
I don't need your permission to stay in your stupid little thread.

I go where I please.

This isn't like the basketball threads, when stupid's in the title I'm more than familiar.

Stan

TRIBE Member
You can also take the streetcar from Spadina. Just make sure you take the one that says "Union" or "Queens Quay" and NOT the one that says "King".