• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Truth or Rumour....help?

Da grunj

TRIBE Member
So Liebing is @ Aria on Sept 24th, and I read on another board that he is in TO on the 25th.........anyone know WATTS UP? I know many of you were not all too impressed with hiom when he was here last, but he still seems to BLOW me away @ Aria.

TRUTH or RUMOUR?

GRj

GRj

seeker

TRIBE Member
wow, even then it's not working... that must be some kind of secret code combination

the site is cee ell dash rec dot com ;)

Skipper

TRIBE Member
it's truth. why would it be a rumor? most techno DJs do Mtl Friday and (sometimes) Toronto on Saturday.

am I missing something?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Mr. Magyar

TRIBE Member
It doesn't look like he's coming to Toronto. There is no way Liebing would ever go down with the Guvernment's Saturday night crowd.

djUnabomber

TRIBE Promoter
hmmm... liebing or mauro, ?? guv or koolhaus ??

soo many decisions.... soo lil time...

all i know is i'll be beat after Freeland at system (and my lil' 5 hour set in the dungeon) so liebing and mauro both better play some serious TECHNO !!!

Chaos

TRIBE Member
I know many of you were not all too impressed with hiom when he was here last

It was the sound system, not him, IMO, that fucking blew that night.

Anyway, I'd like to reiterate the question...

Why is there no mention on the Guv website of him spinning on the 25th ? Liebing's website states that he is...

i'm confused.

c.

Mr. Magyar

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Mr. Magyar
It doesn't look like he's coming to Toronto. There is no way Liebing would ever go down with the Guvernment's Saturday night crowd.

What do you know? I was wrong. The Guv just posted on its site that Liebing is playing at the Guv, which is dumb considering Picotto, Parisio, and others are playing the Kool Haus. And Liebing is super cheap too! Only $10.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Skipper

TRIBE Member
OK, so my post got deleted.

If you are looking for the promoter's event listing which is where I got the information, please visit a certain message board where people addicted to trance post. Toronto forum. event listings sub-forum.

that was tight. I didn't even link to a flyer or anything!