• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

TrustTheDJ goes under

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
"Hi guys,

Well, after 4 years and 52 releases we're sad to announce that, as of 29 January 2004 Lalazar Limited (and its wholly owned subsidiary Cosmack Management Limited) known as "TrusttheDJ" have gone into Administration.

After much soul searching by the board and attempts at finding a solution to the challenges that we faced, it was decided that the business going forward would not be viable and as such Tony Supperstone and Malcolm Cohen of BDO Stoy Hayward LLP were appointed Joint Administrators of both Lalazar and Cosmack on 29 January 2004.

Over the last four years the individual facets of the group were profitable, but as a whole the investors felt that this may not be the case in the near future.

We are proud to have been responsible for releasing high quality and critically acclaimed CD's over the years as well as providing a home for the world's leading Dj's and a website which catered to a loyal and passionate fanbase.

Any questions can be directed to BDO Stoy Hayward LLP (Contact: Franklyn Ofonagoro - +44 (0)20 7893 2287)

As for me, I'm looking forward to a break from inane discussions about the rise of rock and the decline of dance music and sitting in front of a computer for 11 hours a day and I'm also looking forward to what I hope is a new career as a freelance layabout and sometime writer. If you have any assignments for a well travelled yet youthful journeyman like me then you can find me at the contacts below. I'll be at this email address until Friday.

It's been a pleasure working with you lot and I sincerely hope that our paths will cross in the future.

Peace out!

Cam

PS If you're planning to review the Michael Reinboth Cd I sent out then please refrain. We're not releasing it now.

CAMERON MACPHAIL "

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders