• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Trump Presidency

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
17021975_1892258821051499_599371547854837484_n.jpg

Not bad for a woman who would have been deported under her own Husband's immigration rules.

Stop Bill C-10
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

BAd Luck

TRIBE Member
I think the court will be "in Sessions". Al Frankin has him pretty dead to rights on his senate question.
Sessions best defense may be that "I am old, I forget things."
"where am I?"
"I think I made messy in my pants." :(
"who?"

praktik

TRIBE Member
A Day in the Life of a Disgraceful Commander in Chief

"A more fitting tribute to a member of special operations like Owens would be to question the wisdom of the raid and to learn from any mistakes that were made to mitigate them being repeated in the future.

A broader question would be to ask why military force should be used at all in Yemen, much less for 15 consecutive years. Or, relatedly, why does America’s targeted adversary there keep growing and growing? The State Department’s 2010 terrorism report claimed: “[Al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula] is estimated to have several hundred members.” The 2013 report stated: “AQAP is estimated to have approximately one thousand members.” In the 2015 report, the estimate was up to “four thousand members.” Are U.S. counterterrorism policies, or support for other nations’ policies in Yemen, growing terrorists there? If so, why continue to pursue them?

In an unscripted moment, President Trump ended this passage by speaking for the deceased Owens — “he’s very happy because I think he just broke a record.” To say this on the same day that he had abdicated any responsibility for his authorizing the operation that led to Owens’s death is a truly despicable moment in civil-military relations. One hopes that Americans recognize how unprecedented and harmful this is to U.S. service members and ultimately to the country itself."