• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Trump Presidency

Stop Bill C-10

tobywan

TRIBE Member

And Hillary did the same on election night:

She was. I posted about that too. She was in a “psychotic drunken rage” according to my reporter friend. Doctor added sedatives to the mix. https://t.co/jZv376ydDM

— The Kincannon Show (@kincannon_show) November 15, 2016

“Physically Violent Hillary” Lashed Out Against Aides in Drunken Tirade on Election Night: Report

p.s. she's still not, and never will be president, and that's a good thing. that insufferable cunt can rot in hell.

praktik

TRIBE Member
So in a straight choice you prefer Trump to Clinton?

Based on what?

Looking forward to the Holy War on Iran for our Saudi thug friends?

tobywan

TRIBE Member
lol, i don't prefer either of them. politics is just entertainment anyways. but it's just hilarious to see people act as if the USA was this landscape of peaceful rainbows, unicorns and sunshine until 4 weeks ago.

ah, i'm done for now. i can only come into this echo chamber once a week.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

praktik

TRIBE Member
but it's just hilarious to see people act as if the USA was this landscape of peaceful rainbows, unicorns and sunshine until 4 weeks ago.

I don't know any tribers that were saying that.

b30.jpg

praktik

TRIBE Member
More O'Keefe fail:

Project Veritas 'CNN Leaks' fall flat

Instead, what O'Keefe released on Thursday landed with a dull thud in the media world. Though not all the hours of tapes have been made available for review, and damning recordings could still come out, O'Keefe made clear the audio he obtained is from 2009 and for the most part features lower-level staffers at the network.

Bass-Invader

TRIBE Member
lol, i don't prefer either of them. politics is just entertainment anyways. but it's just hilarious to see people act as if the USA was this landscape of peaceful rainbows, unicorns and sunshine until 4 weeks ago.

ah, i'm done for now. i can only come into this echo chamber once a week.

Ah right, just entertainment. No real people are being affected by his policies.

wickedken

TRIBE Member
If you think the disturbance in Sweden vindicated Trump, you've been misinformed

didn't think that. it's been obvious for a while however that american media simply doesn't report on happenings in other countries because they just don't give a shit unless it's been spoon-fed to them for specific reasons (e.g. we're going to war with NAME_OF_COUNTRY). so they aren't necessarily biased or reporting false news they just don't cover it. that's different than what the guy is saying.

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
In August, the federal Department of Justice announced it would phase out all federal private prisons, based on reports that inmates in those facilities faced more violence and neglect. The companies’ stocks immediately tumbled. But when Trump takes office, he can easily reverse that policy with executive power.
screen-shot-2016-11-09-at-9-47-01-am.png

this happened, everywhere, when Trump won. 42% in the first 15 minutes after the markets opened