• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Trump Presidency

Stop Bill C-10

praktik

TRIBE Member
There are also cucks on here that think Islam is a religion of peace.

Ohhh! "cucks!"

I love it when you hear swear words from other languages! They always sound so cute and silly.

I know Steven Bannon is still pissed at that muslim-loving "cuck" George Dubya Bush for saying that too

Last edited:

kyfe

TRIBE Member
There are also cucks on here that think Islam is a religion of peace.

Re: satan

Nah prob not but ... YOU NEVER KNOW!!!

Islam is no different than any other, they are all stories that are used to control society, none are a about progressing peace. History has taught us that much

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

praktik

TRIBE Member
...and if we didn't have those stories we'd have other ones...

People keep saying the Soviets were "an atheistic society" - in name only perhaps?

Their religion was the religion of state and the hymnals of patriotic nationalism. Stalin was their God.

They shed the Orthodox church and made their own new one.

If we eradicated all of Islam and Christianity our victory would be a Pyrrhic one, and we would find new "Gods" and ways for tribalism and irrational belief to lead us to new destruction. Power would find new ways of expression that would lead to new trappings of irrational belief to support it.

And we can never erase "tribe", which will always lead us to new conflict.

praktik

TRIBE Member
Islam is no different than any other, they are all stories that are used to control society, none are a about progressing peace. History has taught us that much
...and if we didn't have those stories we'd have other ones...

People keep saying the Soviets were "an atheistic society" - in name only perhaps?

Their religion was the religion of state and the hymnals of patriotic nationalism. Stalin was their God.

They shed the Orthodox church and made their own new one.

If we eradicated all of Islam and Christianity our victory would be a Pyrrhic one, and we would find new "Gods" and ways for tribalism and irrational belief to lead us to new destruction. Power would find new ways of expression that would lead to new trappings of irrational belief to support it.

And we can never erase "tribe", which will always lead us to new conflict.

“If only it were all so simple! If only there were evil people somewhere insidiously committing evil deeds, and it were necessary only to separate them from the rest of us and destroy them. But the line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?”

Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago 1918-1956

praktik

TRIBE Member
And even fictionalized accounts can reveal much as a window into human nature.

This is why works of great literature like the Gulag Archipelago stand the test of time - the window it offers into the human soul.

Though I think maybe it goes too far to call it a "work of fiction" given his personal experience and the testimony of hundreds of fellow inmates that made it into the work. KGB disinformat would tell you different of course.

He gets philosophical and deep throughout so its a bit more than a work of non-fiction - its like a deep contribution to modern political philosophy too.

The above quote is probably my favourite quote by a great author in all time - and it had a big impact on my outlook the last 10 years especially.

praktik

TRIBE Member
“If only it were all so simple! If only there were evil people somewhere insidiously committing evil deeds, and it were necessary only to separate them from the rest of us and destroy them. But the line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?”

Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago 1918-1956

Anyway the lesson of this quote is true regardless of KGB disinformat about Solzhenitsyn - its a lesson for the ages. It is not so simple, surely, and going out in the world on a quest to destroy evil can end only in the destruction of one's own heart.

This is the corrective to Manichean beliefs about the world.

zerOGda2nd

TRIBE Member
Anyway the lesson of this quote is true regardless of KGB disinformat about Solzhenitsyn - its a lesson for the ages. It is not so simple, surely, and going out in the world on a quest to destroy evil can end only in the destruction of one's own heart.

This is the corrective to Manichean beliefs about the world.

What a load of crap, I think serial killers are evil and should be killed.

That is not going to do anything to the organ in my body which pumps blood.

SneakyPete

TRIBE Member
Guys, Kanye just dumped Drumpf.

Get with the programz

TMZ

Queue tweets from Trump saying Kanye is a bad performer.

8yborY-dPNwkz4PYUuhM5z08h9O0Ky9qL699Rqr1Lqc.png

Special K

TRIBE Member
No joke I overheard some of the local kids calling eachother cucks the other day. It brought a feeling of warmth and happiness to my heart to know it's being used amongst people of all ages.