• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Trump Presidency

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
He will pardon the insurrectionists. I still think he will defect to Russia, but maybe not just yet.
He won’t pardon those from the insurrections. He’s only pardoning people who’ve benefited him financially. Deals made long ago. He’s not going to flee right away. He’s deluded. If and when he does flee the country - at the urging of his legal advisers - Russia will be a brief stop, before somewhere more temperate. Likely the UAE

His base are absolutely raging on Telegram. His channels are all Tears, God, Militia and “the plan” (which is apparently right on track and has been since before he was elected). These people don’t believe that he’s leaving them all to hold the bag. Crazy stuff!

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
Italy. Or some other piece of PIIGS shit.

Probably open his own golden shower arches or burger king

He won’t pardon those from the insurrections. He’s only pardoning people who’ve benefited him financially. Deals made long ago. He’s not going to flee right away. He’s deluded. If and when he does flee the country - at the urging of his legal advisers - Russia will be a brief stop, before somewhere more temperate. Likely the UAE

His base are absolutely raging on Telegram. His channels are all Tears, God, Militia and “the plan” (which is apparently right on track and has been since before he was elected). These people don’t believe that he’s leaving them all to hold the bag. Crazy stuff!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
Telegram is absolutely hilarious. Apparently My Pillow have been removed from several retailers and the rubes are having a fit. The move was announced in the Trump Supporters channel, complete with a coupon code. 66% off for “Patriots”.

Liddell is no dummy. There’s been an ordering frenzy. Wonder if they do 24 hour delivery. Would be nice to have something for the deplorables to cry into tomorrow.

They’re planning to march on Bed Bath and Beyond and Kohl’s. They’re also going to sue the US government over it. Lol!

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
Burn burn burn

Telegram is absolutely hilarious. Apparently My Pillow have been removed from several retailers and the rubes are having a fit. The move was announced in the Trump Supporters channel, complete with a coupon code. 66% off for “Patriots”.

Liddell is no dummy. There’s been an ordering frenzy. Wonder if they do 24 hour delivery. Would be nice to have something for the deplorables to cry into tomorrow.

They’re planning to march on Bed Bath and Beyond and Kohl’s. They’re also going to sue the US government over it. Lol!

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
Burn burn burn
I’m off today and keep checking in on “the resistance”. They seem to be oblivious to the fact that they’re all spouting their “Save America” nonsense from a Russian owned, Dubai hosted service. Not sure whether that know that the end-to-end encryption function has to be turned on. ...and yes, I’m well aware that it’s a complete waste of my time but, hey... It’s good for some chuckles! “Cancel those who support cancel culture!” Not a shred of hypocrisy amongst the daft lot. There are a whole lot of front-line patriots out there, prepping for the big pillow fight!!! Lol!

BDCA9-B2-A-094-E-4105-99-CE-C190-BF7-DA09-B.jpg

[
0-C6-C5646-3066-41-D3-9167-E609-E066-F6-EB.jpg

F7-B39-DF2-57-C4-4-FB5-ABD2-F4-FD70-F5-D7-E0.jpg

Last edited:

praktik

TRIBE Member
I’m off today and keep checking in on “the resistance”. They seem to be oblivious to the fact that they’re all spouting their “Save America” nonsense from a Russian owned, Dubai hosted service. Not sure whether that know that the end-to-end encryption function has to be turned on. ...and yes, I’m well aware that it’s a complete waste of my time but, hey... It’s good for some chuckles! “Cancel those who support cancel culture!” Not a shred of hypocrisy amongst the daft lot. There are a whole lot of front-line patriots out there, prepping for the big pillow fight!!! Lol!

BDCA9-B2-A-094-E-4105-99-CE-C190-BF7-DA09-B.jpg

[
0-C6-C5646-3066-41-D3-9167-E609-E066-F6-EB.jpg

F7-B39-DF2-57-C4-4-FB5-ABD2-F4-FD70-F5-D7-E0.jpg

We MuSt SuCcEeD FrOm ThE UnIoN NoW!!

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
We MuSt SuCcEeD FrOm ThE UnIoN NoW!!
It’s REALLY blowing up, minute by minute. The upcoming, pre-recorded speech from the orange clown is a deep-fake. He’s not leaving. Even Melanie’s yarn from yesterday was a holographic ruse. Some are questioning. Some feel like they’ve been deserted. Others feel that this is all a part of the “master plan”.

I shouldn’t feel any joy at other people’s loss, abandonment and sorrow. ...but I sure do, right now. It’s the tragic-comedy of our time and it’s a bonafied pillow-biter!

Bannon got a pardon, but not like it helped. The federal charges have been walked across the street to the state level, and now is open to civil cases.

Joe Exotic did not get a pardon, none of the insurrectionists did either :)

praktik

TRIBE Member
Bannon got a pardon, but not like it helped. The federal charges have been walked across the street to the state level, and now is open to civil cases.

Joe Exotic did not get a pardon, none of the insurrectionists did either :)

Lots of white collar financial fraud, money laundering, tax evasion type charges were made to go away for rich fucking cheaters with all these pardons -> Goes to show where Trump's class loyalty lies for real.

praktik

TRIBE Member
" "He rigged the system on his way out," Trump said of Clinton as he ran against his wife, Hillary Clinton. "

Trump says this because clinton ended a 5 year lobbying ban on former administration officials as he left office - then he goes ahead and DOES THE SAME SHIT:

Everything Trump complained about - Obama golfs too much, Clinton "rigged the system on his way out" -> Trump does the saaaaaaaame shit - if not worse....At least his golf count is WAY ahead of Obamas!!