• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Trump Presidency

spaboy

TRIBE Member
Ignore. Serious, amigo. Thread is nonsense with all the responses to his trolling. Fuck the clown. He wants under your skin. Don’t let him in. He’s a waste of your time and everyone else’s. ;)
Trolling? You muppets just can't argue the facts. I spit some facts and all of a sudden I'm trolling and a waste of time. You guys are a joke. You know it. I'll pop in on occasion to watch you squirm and rub your faces in further crow you'll refuse to eat. If any of you grow a set of balls I'm happy to chat :) Cowards and liars. The lot of ya.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

praktik

TRIBE Member
Summarizing the latest bad news studies for whether hydroxychloroquine is any good for COVID-19:

"In the last week four large studies of hydroxychloriquine have been published in prestigious journals, two in the BMJ, one in JAMA, and one in the New England Journal of Medicine. All four studies were negative – they showed no benefit from hydroxychloroquine in COVID-19. But let’s give a quick summary of each study.
The current level of evidence, multiple large trials that are observational but rigorous in different settings with different researchers, all finding no benefit, and if anything a negative or neutral trend, is pretty damning. This is the level of evidence that would be used to determine if the investment and risk to patients of doing controlled trials is worth it, and the answer would likely be no."

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

praktik

TRIBE Member
Wow.

Amazing timeline, with sources, of about 40 years of money laundering, weird loans, strange interactions with russians involving Trump and Trump properties and business interests.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories