• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Trump Presidency

spaboy

TRIBE Member
McCabe lied under to the FBI FFS. He was fired for it. And they decided not to charge him. THAT"S WHAT FLYNN IS CHARGED WITH FFS. It's crazy town. The FBI is a mess.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
Trump blamed Obama for Covid19.
Obama gifted him the Pandemic Playbook.

Please, take your shit elsewhere. Shill doesn't even come close, Spaboy.

spaboy

TRIBE Member
Trump blamed Obama for Covid19.
Obama gifted him the Pandemic Playbook.

Please, take your shit elsewhere. Shill doesn't even come close, Spaboy.
Take what shit. He just blamed Trup for a pandemic and I wanted to see if he blamed the last president for the last one. Of course, he is not consistent :) Baaaaaaaaaa.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

spaboy

TRIBE Member
If you can show me where Trump blames Obama for Covid I'm all ears too. I remember him saying something along the lines of testing in that regard. But not the disease itself. Lirl.

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
If you have something you think Trump messed up we can discuss it. Did you call him racist for shutting down flights from China?
Dude. I had a pleasant bit with you on the FBI nonsense. ...but if you’re seriously backing the Orange Clown on his dealing with SARS2, we’re gonna have to chat again. You’re backing this fuck-tard? For real? Bud. Give your fucking head a shake. You’re either trolling, taking the piss or out of your fucking mind.

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
If you can show me where Trump blames Obama for Covid I'm all ears too. I remember him saying something along the lines of testing in that regard. But not the disease itself. Lirl.
I’ll put this into a swirl for you, so - if you follow along, really closely - you might come to the point. I think you’re just trolling to be a punk. Nobody’s that daft. Then again... You might be. I had high hopes.

Last edited:

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
If you have something you think Trump messed up we can discuss it. Did you call him racist for shutting down flights from China?
Holy fuck. I tried to be civil. ...but these are the words of a complete and utter waste-case. Nobody’s gonna hold your hand and walk you through the basics. What has Trump messed up? Shall we start in the 70’s? What the fuck is wrong with you?

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

spaboy

TRIBE Member
Dude. I had a pleasant bit with you on the FBI nonsense. ...but if you’re seriously backing the Orange Clown on his dealing with SARS2, we’re gonna have to chat again. You’re backing this fuck-tard? For real? Bud. Give your fucking head a shake. You’re either trolling, taking the piss or out of your fucking mind.
That's also not an answer. 60 million Americans were infected with H1N1. They contained this far better. Not shitting on Oabam just the closest pandemic to compare. He took heat for shutting down China flights despite shit WHO intel. I'm just asking a simple question. Which part of the response? There's many tentacles

spaboy

TRIBE Member
I’ll put this into a swirl for you, so - if you follow along, really closely - you might come to the point. I think you’re just trolling to be a punk. Nobody’s that daft. Then again... You might be. I had high hopes.

Like I said that's blaming him for supplies not the virus itself. That argument is of course ridiculous

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
Acting DNI Richard Grenell has declassified the full text of an email that memorializes former national security adviser Susan Rice's account of an Oval Office meeting on Jan. 5, 2017, in which top Obama officials discussed Michael Flynn's contacts with the Russian ambassador, Politico reports.

• Erin Pelton, a spokesperson for Rice, said the email "confirms what she and others have indicated all along: that the Obama administration had legitimate counter-intelligence concerns about National Security Advisor-designate Flynn’s communications with Russia."

spaboy

TRIBE Member
Acting DNI Richard Grenell has declassified the full text of an email that memorializes former national security adviser Susan Rice's account of an Oval Office meeting on Jan. 5, 2017, in which top Obama officials discussed Michael Flynn's contacts with the Russian ambassador, Politico reports.

• Erin Pelton, a spokesperson for Rice, said the email "confirms what she and others have indicated all along: that the Obama administration had legitimate counter-intelligence concerns about National Security Advisor-designate Flynn’s communications with Russia."
Spying you said was a conspiracy and never happened you now shill for. SO good.
How does an email Rice sent to herself that says they're going to obstruct an incoming administration help you exactly?

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
Spying you said was a conspiracy and never happened you now shill for. SO good.
How does an email Rice sent to herself that says they're going to obstruct an incoming administration help you exactly?
It illustrates the false narrative Trump's adminstration is selling.

Don't trip over your rush back to Facebook for more talking points to obsfucate

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
Trump da bessss, no badniss
I love him, Facebook taught me
That clown’s back on ignore. One-trick, web-fed troll. If you spend one second of your time defending the reality show POTUS - in ANY fucking way - YOU ARE LOST.

Could’ve been different. I offered an olive branch. He just took it and used it to make toxic tapenade.

Fuck that rube.