• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Trump Presidency

Stop Bill C-10
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

JamesM

TRIBE Member
Trump's been reported as using a private server (which his supporters seem to have no problem with anymore) and an unsecure android phone.

Smh.

I think most supporters they queried, were probably not aware of the Hillary e-mail server, thus it makes it seem hypocritical. You know if you poll 1000 people who don't read the news. They might think a private e-mail server is alright.

Then splash it on the front page of CNN. Just saying.

This they did it too! kind of attitude from the democrats is really unbecoming, and really not democratic. Everyone's coming off like a really poor looser here.

praktik

TRIBE Member
I think most supporters they queried, were probably not aware of the Hillary e-mail server, thus it makes it seem hypocritical. You know if you poll 1000 people who don't read the news. They might think a private e-mail server is alright.

Then splash it on the front page of CNN. Just saying.

This they did it too! kind of attitude from the democrats is really unbecoming, and really not democratic. Everyone's coming off like a really poor looser here.

Its more funny to me, since I never really believed Clinton's email issues were all that important. Just Trumped up bullshit to drive the "lock her up" chants.

I'm unsure if I care all that much if some partisan dems use this Trump private server to score a few points.

At the end of the day whether Trump uses one or not is ALSO bullshit. I really don't give a fuck how closely guarded the secrets of politicians are to be honest if there's any big problem these days its TOO MUCH secrecy.

Some leader is using a system that creates vulnerability? Thats on them, and Im not sure why normal people care all that much. The only people that should REALLY be upset about keeping government secrets is people in government.

In this way all the people that got really, really upset about Hillary's "email crimes" were willing dupes of the Security State, carrying their water and making the argument that security officials in government would make about the importance of keeping things secret. It was a very successful propaganda campaign against Hillary I'm sure the NSA loved to see the public accepting their narrative on the importance of hiding government secrets.

Thought

Is he trolling the people, the fbi, or is he not that smart?

Remember when RoFo didn't understand why using official city hall letterhead was a conflict of interest?

No, he just doesn't want to give up his fucking phone.

As for the e-mail server, what do you want to bet that his business entanglements are going to be something that he's going to want to keep off the public record (even though he's supposed to be putting it into a blind trust.

With Rudy Giulliani as his cyber security expert, I'm sure there's a power surge bar nearby that they've put some tape on and wrote "H4XX0R REPELLANT" on it as protection all the computers.

It's also going to be like Praktik says, Trump's fault if there's any breach or issues. He's going to have a very hard time making up an excuse. Look at how Sean Spicer just tweeted his password a few days ago.

God forbid if an actual 9/11 like event occurs, this will make Bush look prepared by comparison.

JamesM

TRIBE Member
The democrats are bascially handing Trum
Its more funny to me, since I never really believed Clinton's email issues were all that important. Just Trumped up bullshit to drive the "lock her up" chants.

I'm unsure if I care all that much if some partisan dems use this Trump private server to score a few points.

At the end of the day whether Trump uses one or not is ALSO bullshit. I really don't give a fuck how closely guarded the secrets of politicians are to be honest if there's any big problem these days its TOO MUCH secrecy.

Some leader is using a system that creates vulnerability? Thats on them, and Im not sure why normal people care all that much. The only people that should REALLY be upset about keeping government secrets is people in government.

In this way all the people that got really, really upset about Hillary's "email crimes" were willing dupes of the Security State, carrying their water and making the argument that security officials in government would make about the importance of keeping things secret. It was a very successful propaganda campaign against Hillary I'm sure the NSA loved to see the public accepting their narrative on the importance of hiding government secrets.

I think in the end, you have to give it to Trump, he played the game well. And he nailed it. All we can do now is hope he comes through. We've seen it all this seems like a replay going through Harper, Dion's a looser, Ignatieff's a looser. It worked here, why not elsewhere? I know what you're saying, and it's the Kim Kardashians of politics, is the modern politics.

Blah blah.

I personally think Trump is going to learn on the fly, and might actually come through with something by making all these secret issues most of us think about Brexit, etc. Into the mainstream. No one's larger than Trump, the planet? Hardly.

It personally outrages me that politics has become a high school popularity contest.

JamesM

TRIBE Member
In the End, Obamacare will have it's legacy. But it will be Trumpcare, and he will use it to leverage whatever he's thinking.

praktik

TRIBE Member
The democrats are bascially handing Trum

I think in the end, you have to give it to Trump, he played the game well. And he nailed it. All we can do now is hope he comes through. We've seen it all this seems like a replay going through Harper, Dion's a looser, Ignatieff's a looser. It worked here, why not elsewhere? I know what you're saying, and it's the Kim Kardashians of politics, is the modern politics.

Blah blah.

I personally think Trump is going to learn on the fly, and might actually come through with something by making all these secret issues most of us think about Brexit, etc. Into the mainstream. No one's larger than Trump, the planet? Hardly.

It personally outrages me that politics has become a high school popularity contest.

Thanks for taking the time to express yourself more directly!

JamesM

TRIBE Member
I'd be kind of cool if Trump and Arny did the United Nations Apprentice edition. Hell throw in Hell's Kitchen. To boot!

Ramsay comes in, and say's all that shit isn't cooked right! you *** wankers!

I'm throwing this contract in the toilet! Where is my Risotto! OH Fuck.

JamesM

TRIBE Member
This Mexican wall is half baked! Take it back!! your erer morans!

Ramsey, is the foreign minister. get er' done, Trump.