• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Trump Presidency

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
Trump must actually have something on Dershowitz for him to actually argue that anything that aids in a POTUS reelection could be considered in the nation's interest. LoL, WOW

I bet that Epstein shit about the two of them is all true and Trump has told him: “If I go down, you go down!”
Of course it’s true. Look who you’re taking about. ;)

Trump must actually have something on Dershowitz for him to actually argue that anything that aids in a POTUS reelection could be considered in the nation's interest. LoL, WOW

I bet that Epstein shit about the two of them is all true and Trump has told him: “If I go down, you go down!”
I don't think so, I think Dershowitz knew what he was getting into, and after Bolton's book, this is the best defense that he has available; make the idea of committing the crime as minor as possible and even normal. He's just being a lawyer in the worst possible sense. It's all part of the show, just like his earlier ridiculous statement of "I was right back when I said the opposite 10 years ago, and no less correct now by having taken the complete opposite stance." This is pretty typical lawyer grandstanding bullshit.

I don't think he actually believes the actual argument that he's presenting, I think though that he genuinely believes that everyone is entitled to the best defense possible - and Dershowitz himself gets a bucket list item knocked off his list by living the US attorney dream of defending the President of the United States.

It's a completely absurd argument, but these kind of hail mary's can work out - Affluenza anyone?

Last edited:

praktik

TRIBE Member

"L'Etat, c'est moi" as the intention of the founders.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
Plot twist...the pee tape that Putin has wasn't filmed in Russia but at one of Epsteins shin digs...its wild how just a few years ago ppl were going crazy over Berlusconi's bunga bunga parties...legit people were getting mad he was having some wild orgies with models where as the same people are like nah trump would never never never he's clean like Ivanka's bleached taint after Jared rimmed it to a sparkle

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
Trump just gave Rush Limbaugh the Medal of Freedom. That’s his promised cure for cancer.

These are FUCKED-UP times, my friends.

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
The GOP are the 4th Reich. It’s really, really gross. Makes me wanna say something I don’t think I should say. I gotta travel next week, lol!

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

praktik

TRIBE Member
Barring a spontaneous combustion or something else that resulted in his death, he's getting reelected.

Also, Pelosi is badass
I think this week makes it easier to say that, but ignores the drip drip drip coming for Trump and the GOP until then on this same file, and others besides.

It's what killed Hillary after all - drip drip drip on emails was enough in a close election to taint her enough to make the diff.

I don't think it's a lock for Trump at all, not that I exclude any chance of winning for him I just think it's really close to 50/50,

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
I think this week makes it easier to say that, but ignores the drip drip drip coming for Trump and the GOP until then on this same file, and others besides.

It's what killed Hillary after all - drip drip drip on emails was enough in a close election to taint her enough to make the diff.

I don't think it's a lock for Trump at all, not that I exclude any chance of winning for him I just think it's really close to 50/50,
I think it’s done. I hope I’m wrong,