1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Trump Presidency

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by Bernnie Federko, Dec 6, 2016.

1. Mondieu

Mondieu TRIBE Member

Don’t get me wrong here. The full Mueller report would be a fantastic read. ...but his tax returns would be much more telling.

I’m a tradesperson. I can’t fucking STAND people who rip off tradespeople. Nor can I tolerate people who think someone who does this is fit to run a publicly funded government. The orange clown isn’t running shit on his own dime. He’s pissing away taxpayer money and profiteering in the process. Plain and simple.

Spaboy is ok with it but I’m not.

2. Bernnie Federko

Bernnie Federko TRIBE Member

House Dems have formally requested six years of trumps tax returns

3. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

i thought he was still under audit ?
    ( he never was )

4. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

5. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

6. praktik

praktik TRIBE Member

7. wickedken

wickedken TRIBE Member

8. Bernnie Federko

9. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

10. Bernnie Federko

Best people...

11. praktik

praktik TRIBE Member

12. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

13. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

14. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

15. praktik

praktik TRIBE Member

Did Trump MAGAts finally defeat ACORN when I wasn't looking? Haven't heard about them and related conspiracies in a while. Or is it just that in a Post-Pizzagate Paradigm, the Fox News Massiv needs some harder shit to get a buzz on??

16. Mondieu

Mondieu TRIBE Member

You, child, are the fucking undisputed champion of “whatabout?”.

17. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

18. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

19. spaboy

spaboy TRIBE Member

bahahahaha

Are you fucking serious? You've been perpetually wrong for how long now? WE GOT HIM THIS TIME!

Thank god you guys didn't hold your breath. I deal in facts. You deal in feelz. Hence why i can dismantle any silly talking point you guys have

20. spaboy

spaboy TRIBE Member

When a source contradicts it's own finding you gotta laugh. hidden at the bottom of the article of course. Cause most of you don't read past a headline

21. spaboy

spaboy TRIBE Member

let's discuss then. What did i say that was inaccurate? Your playing neutral is cringy. You wear your opinion on your sleeve.

22. spaboy

spaboy TRIBE Member

crimnals and or pussies/or assholes. Like i said..... You deal in feelz. You can't prove they're criminals. It's just your NPC talking point. TRy articulating your thoughts.

I'm not lashing at you personally. If iy came across that way I apologize. JUst debating politics here. But you won't respond to my facts. You just attack my character and play possum with your position. which is predictable. Let's debate some topics! You're the ones in over your head. Your inability to accept being wrong has stripped you of the ability to think critically.

23. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

24. praktik

praktik TRIBE Member

I thought you said it was important for us to get to the details and not just accept study abstracts or headlines at face value!

I fully agree!

Since you claimed the study showing thousands of excess deaths in Puerto Rico after the hurricane was problematic, I assumed you had followed your own advice, and could easily walk us through the parts of the study that were problematic.

I was hoping you would go on to back up your claims here, since you were speaking quite confidently I just assumed this would be easy for you. Can you provide us with a quick summary of why we shouldn't trust the study conclusions, and what studies about deaths in Puerto Rico after the hurricane do you find credible? Are there any you DO trust? Failing that, contrary to the study, what's a realistic number of deaths we can attribute to impacts from the storm and why is your estimate more trustworthy ?

Just give us three or five problematic issues with the study, bonus points if you can provide credible sources backing your take on it. Would be nice to know what you think is the right number of deaths if you can so easily spot the wrong number.

25. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

Secretary for Homeland Security Nielsen expected to resign.

Apparently, she's just not tough enough on Border Security.
    lol