• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Trump Presidency

praktik

TRIBE Member
There you go overstating it - if it was a "COMPLETE" lack of evidence mueller would have been done day 1 or not even started.

So like, reality clearly contradicts your wish this is a "complete and total" exoneration which is exactly the language trump used which makes me think you just take what he says at face value and never question it.

Stop Bill C-10

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
NO. the complete lack of evidence is the truth. And the copious amounts of evidence that the FBI and DOJ actively attempted to attack a presidential nominee. With intel back channeled by the DOJ that was paid for by HIS OPPONENT.
You’ve read the report then? Based on the frequency and content of your recent posts, surely you’ve read it.

One would have to be a wholly invested sycophant if they’d posted what you’ve posted without reading the document.

I’m perfectly fine waiting for a copy of the official Mueller report before offering my opinion. You’ve obviously seen and read it. I want to feel as confident as you! Please share your link to the final, unredacted document. Pushing 3 years of bullshit now.

Please also post any information you may have on the other 15+ unrelated investigations into the scumbaggary of Trump, his family and minions.

You seem to be quite the source, based on the things you post.

Thanks pal!

spaboy

TRIBE Member
There you go overstating it - if it was a "COMPLETE" lack of evidence mueller would have been done day 1 or not even started.

So like, reality clearly contradicts your wish this is a "complete and total" exoneration which is exactly the language trump used which makes me think you just take what he says at face value and never question it.
You're missing the point. There WAS zero evidence and the investigation was part of the hit job. The Top brass of the DOJ and FBI were in on it. Hence being wiped out

spaboy

TRIBE Member
You’ve read the report then? Based on the frequency and content of your recent posts, surely you’ve read it.

One would have to be a wholly invested sycophant if they’d posted what you’ve posted without reading the document.

I’m perfectly fine waiting for a copy of the official Mueller report before offering my opinion. You’ve obviously seen and read it. I want to feel as confident as you! Please share your link to the final, unredacted document. Pushing 3 years of bullshit now.

Please also post any information you may have on the other 15+ unrelated investigations into the scumbaggary of Trump, his family and minions.

You seem to be quite the source, based on the things you post.

Thanks pal!
We've had this conversation. It's not out yet so no.

I have come to a conclusion because of EVIDENCE the case has presented. I listed just a small bit of it. You should try basing your position of that stuff for once :p It's clear the Justice Department used DNC paid for BS to start a phony investigation into their competitor. And if you wanna use Popa Doc as to how the investigation you'll strike out there too. Just one of many 'we got yas' that blew up in your face.

You realize investigations don't mean guilt yeah? Oh wait....we're talking about Russian collusion. Hahahaha. It's over and you still stick to your guns. I'd be holding on for dear life too i guess.

Mondieu

TRIBE Member

I have come to a conclusion because of EVIDENCE the case has presented. I listed just a small bit of it. You should try basing your position of that stuff for once :p It's clear the Justice Department used DNC paid for BS to start a phony investigation into their competitor. And if you wanna use Popa Doc as to how the investigation you'll strike out there too. Just one of many 'we got yas' that blew up in your face.

You realize investigations don't mean guilt yeah? Oh wait....we're talking about Russian collusion. Hahahaha. It's over and you still stick to your guns. I'd be holding on for dear life too i guess.
You haven’t read or comprehended a single post I’ve made if THIS is your response. You’re WAY off base with regard to my political leanings and you have ZERO knowledge of my perspective on the Mueller report. I haven’t offered one but I’ve also clearly stated why I haven’t offered one. Point me to the post I made where I said Trump colluded with Russia. Quote me, ya lippy little bitch.

You can’t. ...because I didn’t.

I’m done defending myself against fucking toddlers who’re so tied up in their own skanky diapers that they can’t even hold it together enough to talk sense.

Mind your fucking manners, ya wee twat.

Best know who you’re dealing with before you spout this off-base bullshit. ...or just keep barfing out your anus. That’s fine too.

Now we have Clown Shoes and Cheap-Seats.

Good to see the yippers yapping! ;)

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Mondieu

TRIBE Member

Hey Cheap-Seats, you got that link to the report for me? ...or are you just smack-talking meme intelligence over the Internet?

Last edited:

spaboy

TRIBE Member
You haven’t read or comprehended a single post I’ve made if THIS is your response. You’re WAY off base with regard to my political leanings and you have ZERO knowledge of my perspective on the Mueller report. I haven’t offered one but I’ve also clearly stated why I haven’t offered one. Point me to the post I made where I said Trump colluded with Russia. Quote me, ya lippy little bitch.

You can’t. ...because I didn’t.

I’m done defending myself against fucking toddlers who’re so tied up in their own skanky diapers that they can’t even hold it together enough to talk sense.

Mind your fucking manners, ya wee twat.

Best know who you’re dealing with before you spout this off-base bullshit. ...or just keep barfing out your anus. That’s fine too.

Now we have Clown Shoes and Cheap-Seats.

Good to see the yippers yapping! ;)

That's fair. Although calling Trump the Orange Clown is quite telling fyi. And comical. So what's your position on the matter? You think the Orange clown could be innocent?

Last edited:

spaboy

TRIBE Member
Hey Cheap-Seats, you got that link to the report for me? ...or are you just smack-talking meme intelligence over the Internet?
How many times do you need to ask if a report you know isn't out is out yet?

I'm stating facts. Feel free to dispute them.

spaboy

TRIBE Member
The Trump Campaign hired Carter Page and Paul Manafort — true or false?
Remind me what charges are on Page again? Oh none? Great argument

Remind me what charges are on Manafort for collusion or conspiracy against the US? Oh none? Another great argument.

So what you're saying is lock up any CEO who has hired a criminal? The best argument yet. Utter nonsense. Trump had nothing to do with Manaforts charges. He's not responsible for what another man did years ago. Not how the law works. But you already knew that.

spaboy

TRIBE Member
Let’s drop the shitposting and have a discussion, cool? Im genuinely interested, and want to start with those two. You in?
:)

I was discussing! Page did absolutely nothing and Manafort got caught up in the shakedown for illegal shit he did in the past. I have no sympathy for him. But this guilt by association isn't how it works.

praktik

TRIBE Member
What do OJ, Jussie Smollett and Trump all have in common?

They were all completely and totally exonerated by the criminal process and never should have been investigated

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
goal-posts-moving.jpg

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
Let’s drop the shitposting and have a discussion, cool? Im genuinely interested, and want to start with those two. You in?
oh...after you empty your clip of complete nonsense you all of a sudden want to talk all nice and polite.....fucking clown. you just hide behind your mom until the mean kids go away and you can move the goal posts. good job douche nozzle you will find lots of pats on the back here

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
What do OJ, Jussie Smollett and Trump all have in common?

They were all completely and totally exonerated by the criminal process and never should have been investigated
that is some sweet sweet false equivalency you are spoon feeding yourself right there clown shoes

black lies matter

praktik

TRIBE Member
that is some sweet sweet false equivalency you are spoon feeding yourself right there clown shoes

black lies matter

Ok you're right I was wrong.

Correction: the thing OJ, Jussie and Trump have in common is being rich and having powerful friends that can prevent them from being held accountable for real crimes they committed

Last edited:

wickedken

TRIBE Member
that's rich. You guys have been chasing baseless speculation for 2 years. And one by one they kept blowing up in your face. Yet you keep going back to that same well. I don't get it.

Hey cheapseats it's wikiken. I'm no trump supporter but even I could tell the Russian collusion story was flaky.

praktik

TRIBE Member
Hey cheapseats it's wikiken. I'm no trump supporter but even I could tell the Russian collusion story was flaky.

I mean, even if mueller couldn't bring a charge, still shady on Trump team to take those meetings, report nothing to the FBI, and show up on all those intercepts talking to Kremlin assets, working the Clinton leaks with assets one degree away from the FSB, sharing polling data and lying about it all every step of the way - like you still think that's shady shit on behalf of Trump team, just maybe not criminal charge level stuff (outside the 6 Trump people charged I mean), right?

Like out of all this we don't have a fresh/new charge, but probably have "shady shit" and "dumb shit" in some combination going on in Team Trump right?

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
Hey Clown Shoes... Get your own vernacular. Biting mine makes you look like more of a fucking twat than you probably are.

Just a tip. ;)

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
55653380_3162354720442151_7593387898838188032_n.png

Graham is such a hypocritical piece of shit. Apparently, such a good pal of McCain, but on his knees in front of Trump, even after he trash talked him while in the grave.

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
If you need your balls washed by a bunch of self-preservationist douche-bags, the Republican Party is the party you’re looking to lead!