• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Trump Presidency

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
52698912_3084419121569045_4813706011422490624_n.jpg

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
“A lot of people have asked me about whether Mr. Trump knew about the release of the hacked Democratic National Committee emails ahead of time. The answer is yes. As I earlier stated, Mr. Trump knew from Roger Stone in advance about the WikiLeaks drop of emails. In July 2016, days before the Democratic convention, I was in Mr. Trump’s office when his secretary announced that Roger Stone was on the phone. Mr. Trump put Mr. Stone on the speakerphone. Mr. Stone told Mr. Trump that he had just gotten off the phone with Julian Assange and that Mr. Assange told Mr. Stone that, within a couple of days, there would be a massive dump of emails that would damage Hillary Clinton’s campaign. Mr. Trump responded by stating to the effect of “wouldn’t that be great.”

Michael Cohen.

That's Impeachable.

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
i thought Uncle Al was pissed at Bush.

I think he wants to stab Trump in the eyes.

PS. That Ministry concert @ Rebel was fucking brilliant.

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
Summit collapses
5IR70ZYOuOshmYanrCUyZhmALLmw_-JONI3wG1bUaCGZJDAKGeaDTO-9E7tmBLPv7DKexyW3B5LkUrfTthBI2W0lzND70-EguDAKXSkvgliduBUjdapLtysy-yGTsxYfyteo2kyMR7orhX_c_qUBp0VAn3xgmg=s0-d-e1-ft

Photo: Evan Vucci/AP
President Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong-un "abruptly ended their second summit meeting [today] when negotiations collapsed after the two sides failed to agree on even the first steps on nuclear disarmament, a peace declaration or reducing sanctions on the North," writes the N.Y. Times' Edward Wong.

• Trump said: "Basically they wanted the sanctions lifted in their entirety, but we couldn’t do that. ... Sometimes you have to walk."
  • Why it matters: "The premature end to the negotiations means the diplomacy between the United States and North Korea that has gone on for most of a year remains stalled, even as experts say North Korea continues to produce fissile material to make nuclear warheads."