• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Trump Presidency

spaboy

TRIBE Member
It won't be one single thing that brings him down. It will be the wound of 1000 cuts. Sit tight

Also, any crime discovered during the investigation can be pursued. Trump is more likely a 'useful idiot' to Putin (and Russian Oligarchs) than a willing participant

Any way you slice it he's slimy as fuck and always has been

Wait until he's no longer President, the fireworks will be glorious (not just people celebrating he's no longer President either, the deluge of Fed/State investigations will swallow his family whole). My prediction is there's money laundering at the end of this
You do realize Steele testified that the dossier sources (which has proven to be nonsense) was Kremlin intel yeah?

So who exactly is pushing Russian disinformation? The irony.

spaboy

TRIBE Member
An investigation is not an end game. It’s the beginning. Pull up a chair, grab some popcorn and wait for the results before commenting on what is and is not accurate. You don’t have ANY evidence of ANYTHING. Mueller and his team have the evidence. The investigaton is continuing and you’ll have plenty of time to bluster at its conclusion.

There’s certainly clear and undeniable proof of one thing. ...and it’s perfectly illustrated in your post here:

Fox News causes brain rot.
How many times do you need to be wrong until you get it? You're always chasing that carrot you can never get. Literally all of your talking points from the beginning of this have fallen through. Silly reality.

spaboy

TRIBE Member
So the DNC is caught red handed RIGGING THEIR FUCKING PRIMARIES with the info leaked (I don't think they were hacked) Then have the audacity to complain about election meddling. lirl

That same group then hires an INDEPENDENT firm to investigate their server and won't let the FBI touch it. Not like this is a matter of supposed national security or anything. FBI doesn't need to see it. Bahahahahaaha

And you believe the people just caught red handed cheating and DEFRAUDING Bernie donors.

WOW. Special kinda partisan stupidity right there.

spaboy

TRIBE Member
Cool. so that's what? 0.000000000000076 of the population? Using random twitter posts to prove a point is also hilariously lazy. Maybe pull up some actually IRS figures when they come out to prove a point you don't have. But those won't fit your narrative so 12 ppl from Twitter it is.

Close to the native % of Warren. :)

Last edited:

Hal-9000

TRIBE Member
You do realize Steele testified that the dossier sources (which has proven to be nonsense) was Kremlin intel yeah?

So who exactly is pushing Russian disinformation? The irony.
Testified where? Steel was deposed once, in the suit filed by Aleksej Gubarev (owner of Webzilla and XBT Holdings), who filed for defamation. That deposition is under seal, unless you were able to achieve that ahead of both the U.S. Senate Judiciary Committee and the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence.

Hal-9000

TRIBE Member
FWIW, I don't believe in the piss tape and I don't think Trumps a full-on Manchurian Candidate. That said, considering all the information that is public, the admissions of contacts between Trump's people and Russians after repeated public denials, and the confirmation that yes, Russia was waging a giant influence campaign via social media to damage Clinton and boost Trump, the idea that there is nothing to all of this, nothing weird, just a hoax and a set-up cooked up by the notoriously liberal institutions known as, uh, the FBI and *check notes* the CIA to bring down a Republican president sounds far more nonsensical.

Look at the Manafort situation. I've tried to be open to the idea that this guy played Trump. Offered to work for Trump for free, despite not working in US politics for at least a decade. As soon as he is named, he sends word with press clippings (via a former GRU officer) to an oligarch he's been ghosting because he owes him $10m. "How do we use to get whole?", offering private briefings. That's ripped straight from his own electronic devices. If Trump didn't know about this, should he not be pissed that he was being used?

praktik

TRIBE Member
Manafort and Flynn both monetized US foreign policy to the highest bidder in really quite nakedly avaristic and self serving ways.

The dark side to all this is money in politics - and a system that has a huge pile of money in the sun and a bigger pile of money out of sunlight. Little talked about here is the extent to which the entire American political system has been gorging itself on foreign money offered by rich clientele around the world with an interest to further in Congress or with the current administration

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
Guys, don't blame me for what I've done and said and what my team has done and said, or what my family has done and said, or what the immunity deals mean for them in relation to what I did, just focus what Facebook troll farms and Fox News is saying!

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
How many times do you need to be wrong until you get it? You're always chasing that carrot you can never get. Literally all of your talking points from the beginning of this have fallen through. Silly reality.
You got something you can quote me on to back this nonsense up? Bring it.

praktik

TRIBE Member
You got something you can quote me on to back this nonsense up? Bring it.
He's quoting Janine Pirro.

I'm still unsure if spaboy isn't a sock puppet account for her.

No one can prove to me that's wrong, and if they try I'll just ignore everything they say in preference of my Pirro Theory

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
He's quoting Janine Pirro.

I'm still unsure if spaboy isn't a sock puppet account for her.

No one can prove to me that's wrong, and if they try I'll just ignore everything they say in preference of my Pirro Theory
I don’t much care where his bullshit permeates from. ...but if he’s gonna try to lay smack down on me, he can pony up the goods to back it - or kick rocks with the rest of the half-baked, knee-jerk, meme-educated, tin-foil crowned rubes.

Last edited:

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
Spaboy is partisan lackey for Trump and his scum who only wants to deflect because... He's not open to the reality that there's a real chance of foreign influence/money at play with both 43 and the GoP, as well as being a generally corrupt business person in his own right.

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
Source of Bezos leak
"The brother of Jeff Bezos’ mistress, Lauren Sanchez, supplied the couple’s racy texts to the National Enquirer, multiple sources inside AMI, the tabloid’s parent company," told The Daily Beast's Lachlan Markay with editor-in-chief Noah Shachtman.

• "Bezos’ investigators have strongly suspected Sanchez was the leaker since at least last week, according to two people familiar with the investigation. 'There is no one inside this inquiry process who doesn’t believe he’s ground zero,' one of those sources said."
  • "Of particular interest were his personal and business ties to some prominent figures in President Donald Trump’s orbit, including Roger Stone, Carter Page, and Scottie Nell Hughes."