• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Trump Presidency

The Kid

TRIBE Member
The best part is Bezos has basically said I'm busy and have better things to do, so I'm giving my hound (one of the most effective in the world) a blank check to catapult you into the stratosphere
de Becker is the real deal, his experience and credentials are insane... not someone I would want digging up dirt on me (not that The Kid has any dirt whatsoever, but you get my point)

praktik

TRIBE Member
And publicly boot fuck MBS in the process
Thats kind of a whole icing on the cake thing about this travesty

For a section of the GOP US foreign policy was literally for sale - we're seeing one of the pumping veins of all that money flow and clandestine shit exposed in this for sure.

Hal-9000

TRIBE Member
So the sidepiece, Lauren Sanchez, her brother is buddies with Roger Stone? That fucking guy is everywhere.

AMI/Pecker have Manafortitis, just can't stop doing crimes.

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
i think you've forgotten just how many Convictions there have been regarding real people seriously involved in the Trump run.
He's falling down. It's coming.

spaboy

TRIBE Member
If only context didn't matter. Hence why you don't go into any specifics of the convictions.

Cause none of then have anything to do with collusion or conspiracy :)

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
And you're no further along than you were 2 years ago. And all your smoking guns have fallen through of course. I'm not mad. I'm a Trump supporter. You guys are the ones still kicking and screaming :)
Why do you think there's no progress from 2 years ago?

I think you have little to no understanding how this actually flows. The investigation has to complete first. You know that right?

spaboy

TRIBE Member
Why do you think there's no progress from 2 years ago?

I think you have little to no understanding how this actually flows. The investigation has to complete first. You know that right?
Carter Page was gonna bring him down.... Nope
Papa doc was gonna bring him down... Nope
Manafort was gonna bring him down.... Nope
Flynn was gonna bring him down ... Nope
Cohen was gonna bring him down.... Nope
ECT.

They illegally spied on the campaign ffs. Remember the spying you guys said didn't happen and was a conspiracy... That you now defend? And they still got nothing.

Literally every taking point from the beginning of this has fallen through. At what point to you stop trusting the ''sources" that continue to get everything wrong.? You just keep lapping up the never ending speculation that every time... blows up in your face.

There's plenty of evidence that this is a hit job. None that proves the accusation.

spaboy

TRIBE Member
It's also hilarious to watch this board full of anti war folk cheer on Mueller. What a short memory you guys have. I guess pretending there's womd in your past job is excusable if it helps your current agenda. Which is to impede democracy :)

They illegally spied on the campaign ffs.
If you believe that, then you're not paying attention, and that's just the beginning of what's wrong with your understanding of the Mueller case.

You're either ill informed or you're being willfully ignorant. I'm leaning towards the latter, considering this part:

It's also hilarious to watch this board full of anti war folk cheer on Mueller. What a short memory you guys have. I guess pretending there's womd in your past job is excusable if it helps your current agenda. Which is to impede democracy :)
Some serious mental gymnastics being done on that one. This kind of mental gymnastics:

Last edited:

derek

TRIBE Member
ECT.

They illegally spied on the campaign ffs. Remember the spying you guys said didn't happen and was a conspiracy... That you now defend? And they still got nothing.

Literally every taking point from the beginning of this has fallen through. At what point to you stop trusting the ''sources" that continue to get everything wrong.? You just keep lapping up the never ending speculation that every time... blows up in your face.

There's plenty of evidence that this is a hit job. None that proves the accusation.

It won't be one single thing that brings him down. It will be the wound of 1000 cuts. Sit tight

Also, any crime discovered during the investigation can be pursued. Trump is more likely a 'useful idiot' to Putin (and Russian Oligarchs) than a willing participant

Any way you slice it he's slimy as fuck and always has been

Wait until he's no longer President, the fireworks will be glorious (not just people celebrating he's no longer President either, the deluge of Fed/State investigations will swallow his family whole). My prediction is there's money laundering at the end of this

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
ECT.

An investigation is not an end game. It’s the beginning. Pull up a chair, grab some popcorn and wait for the results before commenting on what is and is not accurate. You don’t have ANY evidence of ANYTHING. Mueller and his team have the evidence. The investigaton is continuing and you’ll have plenty of time to bluster at its conclusion.

There’s certainly clear and undeniable proof of one thing. ...and it’s perfectly illustrated in your post here:

Fox News causes brain rot.

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
It won't be one single thing that brings him down. It will be the wound of 1000 cuts. Sit tight

Also, any crime discovered during the investigation can be pursued. Trump is more likely a 'useful idiot' to Putin (and Russian Oligarchs) than a willing participant

Any way you slice it he's slimy as fuck and always has been

Wait until he's no longer President, the fireworks will be glorious (not just people celebrating he's no longer President either, the deluge of Fed/State investigations will swallow his family whole). My prediction is there's money laundering at the end of this
+ tax evasion.