1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Trump Presidency

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by Bernnie Federko, Dec 6, 2016.

1. I work in Automotive - I can tell you it was a clusterfuck what he did. There's no "pretty good" with that deal as now just about anyone that manufactured a vehicle in Mexico (and there are a lot of them), will now have to charge more for it because of that upending.

And it isn't just my industry that experienced that.

2. Again - Trump showing up personally to meet with Kim Jong Un is giving legitimacy to regime. No other president was dumb enough to do what Donald did. Sending the secretary of state is where you start.

3. Bernnie Federko

Bernnie Federko TRIBE Member

This beautifully illustrates when the inappropriate behaviour guy at the office shows up back on his bullshit again

4. praktik

praktik TRIBE Member

5. praktik

praktik TRIBE Member

And the stock market's at an all time high libtards!

6. praktik

praktik TRIBE Member

7. praktik likes this.
  8. praktik

praktik TRIBE Member

9. praktik

praktik TRIBE Member

Very valid Hitler vs Trump comparison here

10. Bernnie Federko

U.S. senators briefed by CIA blame Saudi Crown Prince for Khashoggi’s killing

Leading U.S. senators said today they were more certain than ever that Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman was culpable in the killing of journalist Jamal Khashoggi after receiving a CIA briefing on the matter.

“You have to be willfully blind not to come to the conclusion that this was orchestrated and organized by people under the command of MBS,” Republican Senator Lindsey Graham told reporters, referring to the Crown Prince by his initials.

Mr. Khashoggi, a Washington Post columnist who had been critical of the Crown Prince, was killed and dismembered at the Saudi Consulate in Istanbul on Oct. 2.

11. Irony alert for Lindsey Graham talking about willful blindness. He's like a blow up doll being used as a windsock on a Navy ship that hasn't docked in months.

12. Mondieu

Mondieu TRIBE Member

Is “Spaboy” a bot?

This is crack-talk. ...or Fox News logic. ...or I don’t fucking know. Pick one. The empirically verifiable counter-facts are readily available, if you’d care to check them before spouting ABSOLUTE NONSENSE.

Just fucking porous in the logic and factual comprehension department.

Not alone though. Loads of this half-baked shit floating around. Would be funny, if it weren’t so sad.

13. No he's legit. Good cat, met and hung with him many times.

14. alexd

alexd Administrator Staff Member

Spaboy not a bot. Spaboy a cyclist.

15. Bernnie Federko

looks like Flynn and Cohen are gonna get Trump indicted for the shit he lies about

16. Mondieu

Mondieu TRIBE Member

That makes sense, considering the spinning-wheel logic.;)

17. praktik

praktik TRIBE Member

There's good people on both sides

18. praktik

praktik TRIBE Member

If he doesn't do it his own self first with his tweets in the "Obstruction of Justice" series he's been compiling

19. That last line in Mueller's filing - "government should be held to the highest standards" and citing that Flynn seems to be the best witness out of all of them, should make many people in the White House very, very worried.

20. Bernnie Federko

DT looked extra sour today in that pew

21. Well, yeah, I'd be sour too if I found out that they don't serve Big Macs and KFC in jail.

He's the ultimate buzzkill

Drugs are going to seem so much better once he's out of office/dead.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2018
  22. [​IMG]

Bernnie Federko likes this.
  23. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

24. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member