1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Trump 2018!

Discussion in 'Politics (deprecated)' started by el presidente Highsteppa, Jun 16, 2015.

1. Holy shit, I never thought we'd see it happen.

Good luck on getting past 3% Chump.

His twitter feed is going to be amazing through the presidential cycle - check out the comments he's made about the establishment (the people he's going to have to have back him if he's got any chance of getting the Republican Nomination):

Donald Trump thinks pretty much everyone is a loser - CNNPolitics.com

As I said before, the last Presidential Cycle on the part of the Republicans was a complete shit show, but 2016 is going to make it look like someone tossed an M80 into a septic tank.

Whoops - that should read 2016

2. Bernnie Federko

Bernnie Federko TRIBE Member

He'll be gone before disclosing his personal finances. I give under 4 months.

3. I think he'll make it into a couple of debates, get incredibly schooled on foreign policy and then say "I didn't want to be president anyways."

It'll be quite the cripple fight between him and Ted Cruz though, I'm hoping for some serious fireworks between the two.

4. praktik

praktik TRIBE Member

I just like how we have a candidate - FINALLY - ready to stand up for free market principles!

5. DJ Vuvu Zela

DJ Vuvu Zela TRIBE Member

[YOUTUBE]OFVC3qYGYiE[/YOUTUBE]

6. Weekend update - Chump gets schooled by CNN when he starts going off about "traditional marriage" and they ask him if he's so traditional marriage, why's he on his 3rd wife? He didn't really have an answer for that.

And now NBC is cutting ties with him - NBC says it's because of the offensive comments he made about Hispanics, he says that NBC didn't want him to run for president.

Donald Trump on NBC Severing Ties: "They Didn't Want Me to Run" - The Hollywood Reporter

Oh yeah, and he forgot to mention that his clothing line is made in China AND Mexico. Oops.

It's going to be fun watching him burn every bridge he's got.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2015
  7. Donald Trump Is Losing His Insane War Against Mexico | VICE | United States

And the hits keep on coming - first has a deal nixed by Carlos Slim (who's richer than Trump), which really amounts to Trump being fired by a Mexican.

Now Macy's is dropping his clothing line.

And the Republican Party is getting pissed by how he's dragging them all down with him. Ari Fleisher had particularly unkind words for Trump (listed in the article).

I cannot wait to see the Fox Republican Debates with him in it. I really hope he makes it to the debates and doesn't tap out. Go the distance Trump!

8. JamesM

JamesM TRIBE Member

You secretly love the Trump!

9. JamesM

JamesM TRIBE Member

Should be almost default get another democrat back in order.

10. And you're the world's most obvious case of denial with respect to your chronic drinking issues.

And a pathetic attempt at being a troll.

11. DJ Vuvu Zela

12. praktik

praktik TRIBE Member

13. Bernnie Federko

14. Bernnie Federko

Lulz

15. Bernnie Federko

"Obama's not American."
    "Yeah!"
    "Black people are lazy."
    "Yeah!"
    "Mexicans are rapists."
    "Yeah!"
    "Mccain's no hero."
    "HEY MAN TOO FAR."

[​IMG]

16. Bernnie Federko

17. DJ Vuvu Zela

18. That trucker hat he wore at the border is in serious fucking demand. Brooklyn hipsters are trying to hunt this down in some kind of ironic frenzy.

19. randyval

randyval TRIBE Member

hes crushing the polls.

20. Among the Republican base, sure. But the last few presidential cycles, the base has been indecisive and fickle. Look at how all over the place they were in 2012 - this is worse.

When he 's compared to Hilary, he loses by double digits.

21. Littlest Hobo

Littlest Hobo TRIBE Member

By Riker's beard I hope Trump wins. If we have to live with Ford the US get's Trump. It's not my country so I love the spectacle.

Hilary is incredibly fake, pandering and I do not think she will win.

22. Littlest Hobo

Littlest Hobo TRIBE Member

I don't think so. Trump is basically Ford 2.0 and these people are more popular than you think.