• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Trump 2018!

Holy shit, I never thought we'd see it happen.

Good luck on getting past 3% Chump.

His twitter feed is going to be amazing through the presidential cycle - check out the comments he's made about the establishment (the people he's going to have to have back him if he's got any chance of getting the Republican Nomination):

Donald Trump thinks pretty much everyone is a loser - CNNPolitics.com

As I said before, the last Presidential Cycle on the part of the Republicans was a complete shit show, but 2016 is going to make it look like someone tossed an M80 into a septic tank.

Whoops - that should read 2016

I think he'll make it into a couple of debates, get incredibly schooled on foreign policy and then say "I didn't want to be president anyways."

It'll be quite the cripple fight between him and Ted Cruz though, I'm hoping for some serious fireworks between the two.

praktik

TRIBE Member
I just like how we have a candidate - FINALLY - ready to stand up for free market principles!

Weekend update - Chump gets schooled by CNN when he starts going off about "traditional marriage" and they ask him if he's so traditional marriage, why's he on his 3rd wife? He didn't really have an answer for that.

And now NBC is cutting ties with him - NBC says it's because of the offensive comments he made about Hispanics, he says that NBC didn't want him to run for president.

Donald Trump on NBC Severing Ties: "They Didn't Want Me to Run" - The Hollywood Reporter

Oh yeah, and he forgot to mention that his clothing line is made in China AND Mexico. Oops.

It's going to be fun watching him burn every bridge he's got.

Last edited:
Donald Trump Is Losing His Insane War Against Mexico | VICE | United States

And the hits keep on coming - first has a deal nixed by Carlos Slim (who's richer than Trump), which really amounts to Trump being fired by a Mexican.

Now Macy's is dropping his clothing line.

And the Republican Party is getting pissed by how he's dragging them all down with him. Ari Fleisher had particularly unkind words for Trump (listed in the article).

I cannot wait to see the Fox Republican Debates with him in it. I really hope he makes it to the debates and doesn't tap out. Go the distance Trump!

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
Lulz

Donald J. Trump Response to Huffington Post

Mr. Trump is number one in the unimportant Huffington Post poll, along with all other recently released polls including Reuters, FOX, USA Today/Suffolk University and The Economist.

Mr. Trump is in first place in Nevada, where he is also number one, by a wide margin, with Hispanics. He is number one in North Carolina and expects to win Iowa and New Hampshire.

Mr. Trump singlehandedly raised the issue of illegal immigration and started a national conversation about what has turned out to be one of the most important topics of this election cycle.

Likewise, Mr. Trump is the leader on issues such as the terrible United States trade deals, strengthening our military, taking care of our great Vets and the repeal and replacement of Obamacare.

If you read previously written Tweets, Mr. Trump has never been a fan of Arianna Huffington or the money-losing Huffington Post.

The only clown show in this scenario is the Huffington Post pretending to be a legitimate news source. Mr. Trump is not focused on being covered by a glorified blog. He is focused on Making America Great Again.

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
"Obama's not American."
"Yeah!"
"Black people are lazy."
"Yeah!"
"Mexicans are rapists."
"Yeah!"
"Mccain's no hero."
"HEY MAN TOO FAR."