• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Troll no more

BAd Luck

TRIBE Member
James...you angry little elf. You have a recurrent pattern of posting deleting trying to troll.
you suck at it. Was gonna let it slide, but yknow, that thread meant real feelings for some.
so burn for it. And don't try and troll someone like me again. Hope the banhammer comes out.
10qgdaf.jpg

Stop Bill C-10
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
He was in here posting and deleting at 0600 in classically true to form fashion.

You can tell when he's home high as fuck and struggling.

JamesM

TRIBE Member
I didn't start this thread Bad Luck. Just another opportunity to gang up. I delete my posts because everyone slams me,

janiecakes

TRIBE Member
Ok so literally this guy left his wife and kids out to dry, and I'm the asshole.

Go fuck yourself. You don't get to be mad about that to make yourself look better. That's the last I'll say on it, but again, go fuck yourself.

Ps. get fucked.

JamesM

TRIBE Member
Go fuck yourself. You don't get to be mad about that to make yourself look better. That's the last I'll say on it, but again, go fuck yourself.

Ps. get fucked.

Screw you. I didn't start this thread. Am I supposed to sit here and heap rewards on someone that literally started the JamesM negativity thread?

please

JamesM

TRIBE Member
Same shit different day. Fuck it. You guys.

I absolutely refuse to be typecasted. By you morons.

janiecakes

TRIBE Member
You're typecasting yourself by shitting on my dead friend. I'm mad enough at him as it is. I don't need some drunk asshole who doesn't know him shit-talking him on the internet.

This is the last I'll say on it because it doesn't seem that engaging with you does anyone any good, but you need to seek professional help for your drinking, and you need to go to counselling to learn how to take responsibility for your behaviour.

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
I love the lack of responsibility.

Let's say for the sake of the argument, I fire a gun, with no intention of harming anyone or damaging anything, and it inadvertently fucks shit up. Do I own the impact?

The answer is Yes, Jim. Yes I do.

Last edited:

BAd Luck

TRIBE Member
Same shit different day. Fuck it. You guys.

I absolutely refuse to be typecasted. By you morons.
No. You quite obviously attempted to troll me, you posted you diuretic garbage seconds after I posted in drumph thread at two in the morning no other members lit up as online. I ignored your stunt untill you posted "good guy" afterward, congradulating yourself that noone (me, cause I was the only online triber) dare respond/critique your shitstew. That little bit of urine was enough to piss me off and bust your dumb ass.
Eat a dick angry elf.