• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

tribers swarm home depot

why not

TRIBE Member
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060615...36WnRcZ.3QA;_ylu=X3oDMTA3NW1oMDRpBHNlYwM3NTc-

Drug stashes found at Home Depots
Thu Jun 15, 9:08 AM ET

BOSTON (Reuters) - Police are investigating Massachusetts outlets of Home Depot Inc. after discovering caches of cocaine and marijuana stuffed into merchandise at three local branches of the retail chain.

The investigation began after a shopper found 40 pounds (18.1 kilograms) of marijuana and three kilograms (6.6 pounds) of cocaine in a bathroom cabinet he had bought at Home Depot, said Lt. David Ricardi of the Southwick, Massachusetts, Police Department.

The shopper, a contractor who is not a target of the investigation, bought the cabinet on Monday in Chicopee, Massachusetts, about 90 miles west of Boston.

The drugs have an estimated street value of more than $200,000, Ricardi said.

Working with the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration, authorities have since found smaller drug caches at two Home Depot locations in Tewksbury, Massachusetts, about 23 miles (37 km) north of Boston, Ricardi said.

In a statement, Atlanta-based Home Depot, which is the world's largest home improvement retailer, said it was "cooperating with authorities as they investigate this matter."

Tony Pettigrew, a New England spokesman for the DEA, confirmed the agency was investigating but declined further comment.

No arrests have been made, Ricardi said. The contractor was not identified.

Thumpr

TRIBE Member
everybody has said that the contractor was an idiot for turning it in. but honestly, who could truly hold onto that and not
look over their shoulder for murdering drug kingpins and the feds from then on?

i say nobody.

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
If you find $200,000 worth of drugs please don't call the police. PM Ditto Much and I will solve your problem without any of those pesky forms or reports.

Thank You

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Klubmasta Will

TRIBE Member
Thumpr said:
everybody has said that the contractor was an idiot for turning it in. but honestly, who could truly hold onto that and not

i say nobody.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Lurker

TRIBE Member
why not said:
somewhere in america, some thug is shitting his pants right now.
No, he's standing at the returns counter at Home Depot for the 10th time, looking around all shifty

"uhhhh...this one doesn't work either. Can I go get another one? Come on man....pleease!?!?!?"

miller

TRIBE Member
Lurker said:
No, he's standing at the returns counter at Home Depot for the 10th time, looking around all shifty

"uhhhh...this one doesn't work either. Can I go get another one? Come on man....pleease!?!?!?"
haha!

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

defazman

TRIBE Member
Thumpr said:
who could truly hold onto that and not
I would definitely turn in the $150,000 worth of drugs

:shiftyeyes:

JESuX

TRIBE Member
Thumpr said:

i say nobody.
who's to say that it's value was always $200,000.

a little off the top please, sir!

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Dood, if I had weed or coke, do you think I would put it IN A FUCKING BATHROOM CABINET?

So not Triberlicious.

why not

TRIBE Member
MoFo said:
Dood, if I had weed or coke, do you think I would put it IN A FUCKING BATHROOM CABINET?

So not Triberlicious.
since you don't have any drugs, why don't you try looking in the cabinets a home depot, with all the other tribers?

which is what you'd realise the thread title was saying if you weren't high as a kite right now.