• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

tribe...

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
what is the best music for group sex... it has to be something everyone can agree on... obviously... and also allow for people to get into a comfortable frame of mind as you watch eachother in uncomfortable positions.

also, hate fucking is hot... slap me.
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by rubytuesday
I thought that apples made bananas ripen faster if you keep them together, didn't know it works both ways but why not?
The hell? What happened to the good old days when you could just have a frigging bowl of fruit and not have to worry about them interacting poorly? Apparently it's like goddamned Palestine on my kitchen counter.
 

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by The Watcher
I'm allergic to bananas
that's like being allergic to peanuts...truly sorry to hear that

and fuck that hangy thing...for the price of that I can buy myself another 25 bananas...I'll just elevate them somehow
 

mingster

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Flashy_McFlash
The hell? What happened to the good old days when you could just have a frigging bowl of fruit and not have to worry about them interacting poorly? Apparently it's like goddamned Palestine on my kitchen counter.
shit has gone b-a-n-a-n-a-s.
 

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Flashy_McFlash
Apparently it's like goddamned Palestine on my kitchen counter.
hey those bananas were there first...I have historical proof!

they take precidence over ALL fruits, big or small.

when you get a package of runts what do you go for first?...need I say more
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

mingster

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by terrawrist III

when you get a package of runts what do you go for first?...need I say more
why the hell are banana runts always the hardest out of the bunch?

it's complete opposite land!
 

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by mingster
why the hell are banana runts always the hardest out of the bunch?

it's complete opposite land!
that says a lot about their candy character...takes time to enjoy the banana runt
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories
Top