• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Tribe Spotting Ver 2.0

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

MoFo

TRIBE Member
I spotted juice at a company I work with. But it was pre-planned.
And then got spotted by one of H2Whoa's old friends as he worked there too. Weird.

patio-d

TRIBE Member
tribe meet-up! next thursday at 6pm... bloor station, southbound platform, last car. we could all greet mid-commute before switching trains.

usually my tribe spot is little timmy but i haven't seen him patrolling st.clair and yonge in quite a while...

junglegirl

TRIBE Member
Skipper said:
I spotted you at yonge and bloor... well bloor station... looking extremely frustrated.

-Rude1

yeah haha I got to my train and realized I forgot my keys at work

argh

tribers Ive already met say hiiiiiii - its less awkward :)

Lil'Timmy

TRIBE Promoter
patio-d said:
usually my tribe spot is little timmy but i haven't seen him patrolling st.clair and yonge in quite a while...
you were at the td bank machine last week, but I was in a hurry
Think I saw Ev and lerish havin a smoke break @ Yonge/St Clair
I am almost sure I flew past Kuba + GF at Trinity Bellwoods park on Tuesday, or just outside the park on queen I meant.

Rude1_247

TRIBE Member
junglegirl said:
yeah haha I got to my train and realized I forgot my keys at work

argh

tribers Ive already met say hiiiiiii - its less awkward :)
Next time I'll say hi :) You were on the warpath so I thought it was best to watch you swing elbows as you made your way through the crowd.

xsre

TRIBE Member
I finally had a tribe spotting. I saw patio-d at Wellesley station last week and made him talk for a while longer than I think he wanted to!

patio-d

TRIBE Member
xsre said:
I finally had a tribe spotting. I saw patio-d at Wellesley station last week and made him talk for a while longer than I think he wanted to!
what the hell? i have a strange 'worlds converging' feeling! i didn't know you were on tribe. i wanted to talk but i really didn't want to miss my bus. my dad says hi.

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
No, I like the creepiness factor like that. I had the rare privilege to see Madnezz at work on Friday, and let me tell you, it's a work of art (though I didn't know who she was stalking at the time, lol).