• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Tribe Spotting Ver 2.0

Babes

TRIBE Member
I believe I spotted Vinder on Saturday night. He was running around franticly with some rubber apparatus on his chest screaming something along the lines of 'call me if you want to touch the real thing'??

just wait 'till the calls start coming in, vindera!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Chris

Well-Known TRIBEr
I believe I saw Mingster, Otis, Kuba, from a distance, and a nice chat with Smokeyeyes and her family all down at Cherry Beach on Sunday.

the Doctor

TRIBE Member
ev said:
I saw the doctor on sunday early afternoon.. riding her bike down front st... she looked right at me then kept going.
I DIDN'T MEAN IT EV!

I mean c'mon, I was biking, listening to tunes and wearing shades ... how would you know I even SAW you ... and plus, I had a hot date with a beach vball.

More importantly, sorry I missed Michlerish.

:p

veteze

TRIBE Promoter
spotted ev heading east on the south side of king toward spadina at about 2pm. he looked kinda sweaty. no surprise there i guess. it's 6 billion outside.

NemIsis

TRIBE Member
Spotted the watcher at Cherry Beach..

My friend and I were walking back from the actual beach as he and his friends were walking down. Met at that big tree that clearly came down in the last storm..

I turned to my friend, "Omg, I think I know him. That's the watcher!"
Him: "The who?"
Me: "The Watcher.."
Him: "Is he famous?"
Me: "In my own little world, kinda..sorta..lol"

Think he even passed me and said, "Have a great night" as he left, but it was too dark to tell.. and I was guarding as my friend took a pee..;)

Last edited:
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

glych t.anomaly

TRIBE Member
I also saw the watcher at cherry beach well lets just say i saw pretty much a lot of tribers today/tonight

you look great timmah keep up the fabulous work

ps this is BlueEyedMonster

NemIsis said:
Spotted the watcher at Cherry Beach..

My friend and I were walking back from the actual beach as he and his friends were walking down. Met at that big tree that clearly came down in the last storm..

I turned to my friend, "Omg, I think I know him. That's the watcher!"
Him: "The who?"
Me: "The Watcher.."
Him: "Is he famous?"
Me: "In my own little world, kinda..sorta..lol"

Think he even passed me and said, "Have a great night" as he left, but it was too dark to tell.. and I was guarding as my friend took a pee..;)

MoFo

TRIBE Member
I saw a shitload today.

I saw pr0nstar chatting with lok as I was crossing St. Clair on the 512 Keele.

I chatted with an old Triber in the Yonge & Eglinton Centre before going into the Source to buy an MP2 player that matched my clothing. But I forgot his name. He kind of fell off the face of the earth but he knows Kyfe's gf's brother.

And on the way to the gym, I totally checked out this short guy walking on Yonge with a suit on. Fucking hot. And realized a block later that it was Kinger. Haha.

It's a Tribespotting blog entry!

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
mikeryan said:
spotted ev heading east on the south side of king toward spadina at about 2pm. he looked kinda sweaty. no surprise there i guess. it's 6 billion outside.

just come from some pub on king and was heading over to 2 the beat... was disgusting outside that day!