• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Tribe Photo Assignment v5 ends Feb 20th

gasper

TRIBE Member
What if the winner was given something non-tanglible but fun as heck. Like alexd allows the winner to run 1 POLL in the general forum. And bacon.

billy

TRIBE Member
gasper said:
What if the winner was given something non-tanglible but fun as heck. Like alexd allows the winner to run 1 POLL in the general forum. And bacon.
how about something juicy like being able to re-start deleted topics or being the only triber with an avatar?

Aerius Zension

TRIBE Member
I'm not crazy on the competition aspect as Kife alluded to. There's many better photographers on Tribe than myself. It'd be like having professionals in an amateur or novice class...

...but the prizes mentioned are too funny, so now I'm on the fence.

gasper

TRIBE Member
[insincerity]To all the people that PM'd me after I alluded to bacon being non-tangible, please accept my most sincere apologies - I don't know what got into me and promise to never do it again.[/insincerity]

Rataxès

TRIBE Member
Haven't posted any pics for a while. Shot these available light self-portraits for portfolio.

Orig - 50mm, f6.3, 1/40, ISO200

Levels, tritone, grain:

Orig - 35mm, f6.3, 1/40, ISO200

Crop, Levels, curves, colour balance, grain:

KiFe

TRIBE Member
On the self portrait tip....

It's an old pic.. but this thread is shambles anyhoo.

What are we going to do for this week? I'm LOVING these assignment threads.

KiFe

TRIBE Member
acheron said:
Jerrold's going to cut off your nuts and use them for golf balls!

I was under the impression that he would hire Chuck Norris to chop my nuts into two even hemispheres. Am i missing something?

acheron

TRIBE Member
He just said chop them off - I think what Jerrold does with them should be the next photo assignment..

KiFe

TRIBE Member
acheron said:
He just said chop them off - I think what Jerrold does with them should be the next photo assignment..

I LIKE IT!

Tribe photo assignment version 6.0
What Jerrold does with balls

Wait... i hate it... i don't have an aperture setting for "gay"

:p

KiFe

TRIBE Member
what?

Are you taking offence on behalf of Jerrold? Because i don't think he would have for my post. If he does, then he can say so himself and i'll apologize to him, since i meant to actual maliciousness in my post... i don't see how this has anything to do with you.

Last edited:

thom100

TRIBE Member
mr. jumptoconclusionguy I was simply congratulating you on your witty, and hilarious post, top notch sir.

KiFe

TRIBE Member
I think Mr. Chip-on-his-shoulder might be more appropriate.
Your post was completely unsought.

>shrug<

JESuX

TRIBE Member
no! don't let it go to shambles!

i actually have (new) submissions that are worthy! (kind of)

will post tonight.