• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Tribe Photo Assignment v4 ends Feb/4th

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room

thom100

TRIBE Member
the original idea was to have a central ftp site to host the original unprocessed files incase anyone wanted to use there post production techniques on others high resolution files (photo shopping web images is balls). Three flavors is simply offering to host peoples files if they do not have their own site, flickr, facebook ect - the images would still be posted in this thread.

spaboy

TRIBE Member
Woulda been nice to have someone in the window but my patience ran out :)

n534750218_882360_3585.jpg

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

djfear

TRIBE Member
Does this have to be a photo you take now, or one that you've taken before? I have a contender taken in October...but I can see how this should promote more photo taking.

Aerius Zension

TRIBE Member
It should be a photo you take during the week of the assignment, otherwise most people will just dig up something from the archives for the sake of contributing. The focus is more getting out there to take some shots, and your interpretation on the assignment.

kline

TRIBE Member
i like that you can see the photographer in the reflection on the [what i assume to be] marble wall!

Woody

TRIBE Member
kline said:
i like that you can see the photographer in the reflection on the [what i assume to be] marble wall!

it is marble... he's actually counting the money that people have been handing him...

gasper

TRIBE Member
Here's one I took back in 1923. It's a picture of a testicle chopped in two, which is what happened when some guy was the 10th guy to post from his archives instead of actually participating in the weekly challenge (the other ball rumoured to have been eaten raw).

sculpt15.jpg

Polymorph

TRIBE Member
btw Thom 1000 I actually really like these threads....

anyways, still running on past laurels etc, since, well, I really do need to upgrade my realtime subject matter here, but anyways, "Solitude"? here ya go:

handrock3-1.jpg

handsrocks-1.jpg

rockhands2-1.jpg

thread2-1.jpg

oh, + this baby
Karensingle-1.jpg

yesss. "Solitude" being the concept of 'solace', or, the concept of a 'cry'....

Umm... most of these were taken with an old Canon SLR, B&W 400 Asa, probably on f-125, (hey look for the most part I just follow the light meter)

en toute cas