• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

tribe people whom you haven't met yet but want to

deep

TRIBE Member
maybe it's just cause I'm one of the loser tribers living not in toronto and therefore not likely to run into tribers on a regular basis but here's my list

all of you antisocial rebel types kindly fuck off in advance with your completely unpredictable complaints of "oh how cliquey let's make lists of people we like so everyone who isn't on the list is hurt"

noisy
tekkid
brandi
bigbadbaldy
eclectic
that girl who lives in vancouver whom pete and johane visited...kittygirl I think?
lysistrata
dot communist
jman
ch2o
the truth
the watcher
magical white isle
pr0nstar

I have an awful memory so forgive me if I forget a few . I always love meeting people at any rate
 

The Watcher

TRIBE Member
Hey Deep... I've met you before... a few times even.

Actually... I've met you a dozen of times in the last year and a half.

-Nick
 
twist (ppsssst. Might be going to the breaks party this weekend)
dot communist
tekkid
bbb
pretty much anyone and everyone else on the board.

From the Ministry of will happen eventually.

Prime Minister Highsteppa
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

deep

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by The Watcher
Hey Deep... I've met you before... a few times even.

Actually... I've met you a dozen of times in the last year and a half.

-Nick
see my statement about having an awful memory :(
 
G

Guest

Guest
deep, we're on the same wave today - I was seriously going to start this kinda thread, but I thought otherwise.

Too bad I'm about to step out....I'll list some peeps later.

But first on my list is Wunderbar - solid posts everytime.
 

Eclectic

TRIBE Member
I've never met any of you yet......except Marty McFly, Robb G and Bobby Thrust when they were in Saskatoon.


But I will be in Toronto next Thursday night as I fly to Miami.


I'll be at Milano's for the breaks night and if any of ya want to stop by, I'll be there around midnight.

(my plane lands at 11:00pm)


Or if anyone wants to pick up a poor prairie boy from the airport.........*hint*

:p Kidding.

Seriously though. I'd love to meet you all and put voices to faces and posts.

Mark
 

deep

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by The Watcher


Oh it doesn't bother me... I know I usually dont stand out.

we've really met more than once this past year? what the fucking hell

was I really obliterated at the time? wait, that's not a rare occurrence
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

The Watcher

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by deep


we've really met more than once this past year? what the fucking hell

was I really obliterated at the time? wait, that's not a rare occurrence
You were the last time I saw you... definitely.

Tha last time I remember seing you, we came to the Sonic State house for the Tribe XMas Party.

Anywho... I was there putting on the party with AndreZ and Heather and Malia

Anywho,... You will meet me again, I can guarentee it.

-Nickers
 

deep

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by The Watcher


You were the last time I saw you... definitely.

Tha last time I remember seing you, we came to the Sonic State house for the Tribe XMas Party.

Anywho... I was there putting on the party with AndreZ and Heather and Malia

Anywho,... You will meet me again, I can guarentee it.

-Nickers
awww christ, earlier in the night, on the couch right?

yeah, that night was a mess
 

atomic

TRIBE Member
I haven't met anybody so my list might be big! off the top of my head I'd say:

deep
highsteppa
pr0nstar
jib - this guy is fucking hilarious
ming
kumi
alexd
joey
libradragon
mofo
subsonic chronic
booty bits

like I say, that's off the top - I'm sure there's a lot more of ya I'd love to meet!

a
 

mingster

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by deep
all of you antisocial rebel types kindly fuck off in advance with your completely unpredictable complaints of "oh how cliquey let's make lists of people we like so everyone who isn't on the list is hurt"
Don't you mean predictable? ;)
 

The Watcher

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by deep


awww christ, earlier in the night, on the couch right?

yeah, that night was a mess
Ya... and that night was a mess... never saw so many bottles half full.

Remember the Spider Bong Downstairs...

T'was a crazy night

-Nick
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

deep

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: tribe people whom you haven't met yet but want to

Originally posted by mingster


Don't you mean predictable? ;)
remember when you asked me earlier today if I was being sarcastic?
 

deep

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by The Watcher



Remember the Spider Bong Downstairs...

T'was a crazy night

okay, I remember you then! I just didn't associate your board name with you in real life

I don't remember the spider bong though, which is further proof for your closing statement
 

The Watcher

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by deep


okay, I remember you then! I just didn't associate your board name with you in real life
That's because I was not on Tribe then... I've only been reading/lurking/posting on tribe for the last 2 months or so.

-Nickers
 

CC

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by vinder
^^^that's cause everyone knows you already mr. popular! :p

j/k
i'm still out of the loop. there are tons of people that don't know me... and even more that forget who i am... oh well.... but just once i'd like to make someone's list.....

CC
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Zer0G

TRIBE Member
Hmmm let me think… Uh female, has beer, plus gives a wicked blowjob. (and don’t flatter yourself, some ladies need a lot of practice in that area)

That’s it. That is who I want to meet.
 

skyparty

TRIBE Member
i would like to meet:

-under18
-junglisthead
-ditto much
-french disco girl
-fanzer (i dont know if thats your name on here- but it is on icq)
-ch2o (i miss reading your posts!)
-i need to meet aphrodite and chiclet! AGAIN just because :D you guys seemed so awesome!)
-el presidente highsteppa


and ppl i need to SEE again cuz its been forever!

-Malglo & Cri
-smiley-jo
-ira
-basic
-crackstepper (although for the life of me i cant remember your tribe name... it starts with a T...damnit! oh well)
-dj clusterfuk
-lauroo

and someone i need to see and talk to-- period. SUNKIST

and and and....

thats all i can think of for now

i get mixed up with who's on what board and whatever
forgive me if i forgot anyone

narissa :)
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
Top