• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Tribe is like a Washroom stall

lok

TRIBE Member
So I arrive to UoT on my Wednesday morning commute and feel the familiar sensation of needing to take a crap. Moving quickly to the nearest "safe" washroom (One with no cruising activity and fairly sanitary) I pick a random stall and get down to business.

On my right, however, is a wall covered in writing. Upon closer inspection, the pieces of writing are actually connected to each other, like threads, each with all the same components - topics, themes, hijacks, flames, etc. Much to my delight, the topics choices are actually quite varied. Theres a couple on why Italians are crap, one about abbreviation poems concerning St Mikes, and one about Canadian > American. Naturally there is the gamut of personal ads, from the benign (Call me at 555-5555 for a good time) to the explicit (College jock boy looking for sub gay boy. B here @ 9:30pm). There was even one thread about the advantages of the new Xbox360 vs the new Playstation.

I mean, I've been in stalls before, but I've never seen such detailed threading in washroom-wall writing before, let alone such a variety of topics. The message board is manifesting itself everywhere.

Hide your kids.

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
I see CHUCKY IS DEAD everywhere I go!!
I always wonder if it IS our beloved chucky they are talking about, its highly likely!!

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Ah, Green Room stalls circa 1997.

SHUT TEH FUCK UP, NIGGER
<----- Hey, that's raccist.
You're a raccist. Suck my dick, cocksucker.

Oh, THAT's creative..

The leaves are brown like feces on a soft pond... muddled in loathing, moist with lust... <--- OH SHUT UP YOU ART FAG

HAYDEN ROCKS.

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
The best one I ever read was

"This thing that came out of my ass is more fuckable than your sister."

but it was more of a soliloquy than a discussion.

MoFo

TRIBE Member
SUPER HOT BOTTOM BOY SEEKS GOOD LOOKING BUSINESS MAN TO SHIT ON MY LEFT CALF. CAR A PLUS.

The Watcher

TRIBE Member
Some people come here to sit and think
Other poeple come here to shit and stink
when I come here I

FART LIKE THUNDER!!@$!@$@#

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
soon-to-be-married sihk looking for one night stand... cottage cheese and reach arounds... must like cats... phone V-stud 555-6869

green_souljah

TRIBE Member
Best one I saw was one of the Georgian College Orillia stalls.

"Pussy is Grate"

followed by

"Perhaps you should lay off the pussy and pay attention in school"

seeker

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by marcinm
as i sit here brokenhearted,
tried to shit..

but only farted :p
*ahem*

now i sit here broken-hearted
paid a dime, and only farted
next time, though
i'll take my chance
save my dime, and shit my pants!

Dr. Grinch

TRIBE Member
On the back of the stall door:

BEWARE OF GAY LIMBO DANCERS
|
|
|
|
V

Or: Please flush twice, it's a long way to the cafeteria

Big Cheese

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by green_souljah
Best one I saw was one of the Georgian College Orillia stalls.

"Pussy is Grate"

followed by

"Perhaps you should lay off the pussy and pay attention in school"
hahaha