• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Tribe is dead tonight

Interchange

TRIBE Promoter
anyone else in? i am broke from going to the clothing show and sale yet i did not seem to get much...
Working on some stuff tonight... smoking some weed and eating listening to Aril Brikahs set from last year in Detroit :)

xopus

TRIBE Member
that aril brikah set sounds good. do you have a link for it?

i'm chillin at home, eating cereal and doing some research on monitors. Akufen is playing somewhere nearby, but having to work tommorow is preventing me from heading out.

Moez

TRIBE Member
sooo tired but still getting ready to go out.

oi. it'll hurt but hopefully it will be worth it.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

sincere[-_-]

TRIBE Member
im home workin on some photos im hittin the clothin show tommorw my buddies got his clothing line out and said today it did really well for its first day of sales

that 420 guy

TRIBE Member
<--- going to see carpark, a local band, at the royal

<--- just finished updating my site

<--- giving out kissing coupons tonight *teehee*

<--- why am i pointing at myself?

~*...phenormenon...*~

ravinjunkie

TRIBE Member
oh shit I wanted to go to the clothing show fuckshitcuwekhrt%#$%#$^$%^%$

oh well I did some brazillian jiu juistu with my sister instead.

:D

ian

TRIBE Member
xopus said:
that aril brikah set sounds good. do you have a link for it?

i'm chillin at home, eating cereal and doing some research on monitors. Akufen is playing somewhere nearby, but having to work tommorow is preventing me from heading out.
Akufen? Where? What city?

JOSHB

TRIBE Member
ian said:
Akufen? Where? What city?

Well ian, last night, In Brooklyn about 2 blocks from my apartment!!! A Wolf+Lamb event, dope to say the least. I really dont know what to say about it...it was an experience. I heard a side of techno that I never even fathomed.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories