• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

tribe is broken

Syntax Error

Well-Known TRIBEr
60 views, not even a yes or no. you people are the laziest, most self absorbed pricks i've ever had the pleasure of dealing with.

4(or 5) keystrokes, that's all i ask.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Syntax Error

Well-Known TRIBEr
yes it is. something is not the way it should be. there is a reason for it. iwould like to know that reason so i can either do something to fix it or ignore it and go on with my life.

stir-fry

TRIBE Member
sometimes i'll log in here, and it'll say i visited yesterday, when i have been here all day.
I don't think the cookies work too well on this site.

Syntax Error

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by stir-fry
sometimes i'll log in here, and it'll say i visited yesterday, when i have been here all day.
I don't think the cookies work too well on this site.

see folks! this is what is known as a helpful answer. stir-fry not only spoke of his own experiences with the board, he also suggested a reason why this is happening.

you can all learn something from this man.

opium_souldjah

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Syntax Error
see folks! this is what is known as a helpful answer. stir-fry not only spoke of his own experiences with the board, he also suggested a reason why this is happening.

you can all learn something from this man.

Couldn't help you in that respect that's never happened to me before. But I did tell you if mine was working or not. :p