• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Tribe is boring

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room

nleye10d1

TRIBE Member
Is this the only board you post on? I'm pretty sure if you go to one of the many other message boards, you can fully appreciate Tribe.

kodos

TRIBE Member
yeah its boring... hence my absence for the most part

gee, you could always visit my board... *cough* no reason to, however.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

SK8Betty416

TRIBE Member
I just want to say that this is the dumbest thread ever started and it is a waste of space.....maybe if you were to check out some of the real threads in the music rooms you'd find something worthwile to read...jeez.....:confused:

mingster

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by SK8Betty416
I just want to say that this is the dumbest thread ever started and it is a waste of space.....maybe if you were to check out some of the real threads in the music rooms you'd find something worthwile to read...jeez.....:confused:

Uhhhh....Welcome to TRIBE?!?!?!

<---------:confused:

SK8Betty416

TRIBE Member
ok, first of all, just because I've only posted a small amount on Tribe doesn't mean I haven't been here very long! I've been on Tribe for a very long time, just recently re-registered thank-you very much! Who are you anyways?!...NOBODY!... I'm not saying there aren't other boring threads on Tribe, just saying there are worthwile things to look at.....and there's no point starting threads about nothing and talking about shit....

Sassy

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by SK8Betty416
ok, first of all, just because I've only posted a small amount on Tribe doesn't mean I haven't been here very long! I've been on Tribe for a very long time, just recently re-registered thank-you very much! Who are you anyways?!...NOBODY!... I'm not saying there aren't other boring threads on Tribe, just saying there are worthwile things to look at.....and there's no point starting threads about nothing and talking about shit....

Chill out dude, you don't have to loose your shit over this thread, its dumb anyways as everyone has pointed out and agreed with you, no point in getting your panties twisted in a knot over this, no one was attacking you we were all just joking around. :p