• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Tribe Help: what do you think is going on?

MoFo

TRIBE Member
I ordered a pizza from Wing Machine. I changed my mind and cancelled it about a minute later. Dispatch cancels my order.

The charge still came up on my Visa on my next statement. I call Customer Service, which in turn gives me the direct store #.

I call them and explain the situation. He gets my # and says he will issue a return. 11 calls later, nothing. Now it's Easter. I call and I get hung up on.

I call Customer Service again and I ask them to intervene. They don't do that. They told me that I have to call them directly and I explain to them that it has been almost a month and they don't take my calls. Customer Service calls the store directly and then tells me to call the store directly again.

Manager says he will have it to me the next day. Nothing. Call again and he says "3 business days." This was 1.5 weeks ago.

I call again tonight and he says "Yes, I put it in today. 3 business days." I said "this was 1.5 weeks ago and you put it in today?"

"I can give you cash if you want."

"Fine. I want it tonight. Can you drop by tonight?"

"No."

"I will call you Thursday and I want the cash delivered." I got his name and will probably head over their with an ax if he doesn't show up with my $30.

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON? Are they trying to rip me off? I mean, I don't really feel comfortable with them having my card # on them for this long but I mean..

Anyway, any insight?

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

HouseHeadSacha

TRIBE Member
why are you even calling the pizza store?
you tell Visa this is a totally UNAUTHORIZED purchase and youre not paying it!
you didnt sign anything.

kmac

TRIBE Member
MoFo said:
They told me that I have to call them directly and I explain to them that it has been almost a month and they don't take my calls. Customer Service calls the store directly and then tells me to call the store directly again.

Maybe you wing the wong number?

lucky1

TRIBE Member
stop calling.. go to the store in person and don't leave till you watch them return your money

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
Chubbs said:
Sacha's right. Visa is like a pack of wolves, they will fuck wing machine up.

yes but you'll be banned from wing machine for life ; a total wing machine outcast

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
Chubbs said:
you dont order pizza from wing machine anyways. thats just wrong.

You deserved what you got.

it is like ordering chocolate cake from Canadian Tire

lucky1

TRIBE Member
wing machine and panzerotto and pizza are business partners though.. they merged or something.. panzerotto and pizza is my fave greasy spoon pizza..

littlejon

TRIBE Member
you mean there may be a larger conspiracy of wings, pizza and panerotto?

i'd be careful, mofo. you'll never eat in this town again.

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
fire bomb the franchise owners house when he & his family are at home asleep. then take two tylenols with a glass of water, and call me in the morning.

Wiseman

TRIBE Member
any credit card purchase you don't sign for can be disputed. just tell visa and they will deal with it.

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
Image-4.jpg

man_slut

TRIBE Member
simple... call your credit card company and tell them you never paid for item in dispute. Now it's the pizza owner's responsibility to provide the credit card company with proof of signature... no proof of signature all charges are put back on to your card!

man_slut

TRIBE Member
this whole process may take about three weeks as the pizza shop owner has two-three weeks to provide proof of signature.

Thumpr

TRIBE Member
HouseHeadSacha said:
why are you even calling the pizza store?
you tell Visa this is a totally UNAUTHORIZED purchase and youre not paying it!
you didnt sign anything.

MoFo it's true. i bought a Zip.ca membership as a gift for Christmas 2004 and after about 25 emails to customer service over the next four weeks regardling the sign up code not working, (no phone number then) i called Visa and disputed the purchase. they gave Zip.ca 30 days to come up with a signature, which they obviously couldn't, and i was credited back.

call the card company back and tell them you didn't make the purchase, don't explain anything, and dispute the charge on your bill.

Chubbs

TRIBE Member
solacevip said:
Even better would be MSTRKRFT Cake....but that wouldn't be from Canadian Tire.

Gross... it'd be covered in the juices of a hundred queen west hipster douchebags.

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Oh.
I didn't think of calling Visa as I've had returns done on my Visa before.

Okay, I will do that.

And Chubbs, Wing Machine really does have the best jerk wings.