• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

tribe ftp

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

orgnlbrkr

TRIBE Member
oh...there's no ftp?...i'm confused...cause i've downloaded stuff from it before...if it's not up anymore...was this a recent thing?...and why would someone take it down?....

the_fornicator

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by orgnlbrkr
oh...there's no ftp?...i'm confused...cause i've downloaded stuff from it before...if it's not up anymore...was this a recent thing?...and why would someone take it down?....
the tribe ftp that you are talking about does not belong to tribe. a member named The Watcher owns it and allows members of tribe to use it. So it's his and not tribe's.

like any piece of electronic equipment, it may be down for maintenance reasons. You can PM him and ask if you want.

MalGlo

TRIBE Member
he moved.. he hasn't brought the server up at the new place yet.. not sure if he's going to.. the last couple months it was up the bandwidth bill was pretty hefty apparantly..

chipotle

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by daddyiwantchocolate
You're well beyond joining the ranks of the irritant, shitpole.

So sad.
I never really addressed myself to you in any past conversations. So I can't say that I am sorry for my behaviour since it isn't directed at you. It is sad that you find me irritating while I never even intend to cross your path most of the time. So you should learn how to pay less attention to those who you disagree or don't see eye to eye with.

deep

TRIBE Member
chipotle, spacebabe was making a reference to ghostbusters with the gatekeeper & keymaster bit

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories
As I said you're beyond the irritants, shitty.

Why would you quote my post if you never intended to address me, if your comments aren't directed towards me or if you intend to not cross my path?

YOU NO MAKEY DA SENSE.

chipotle

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by daddyiwantchocolate
As I said you're beyond the irritants, shitty.

Why would you quote my post if you never intended to address me, if your comments aren't directed towards me or if you intend to not cross my path?

YOU NO MAKEY DA SENSE.
No

I make sense.. I am just not making sense to serve your purposes.

Obviously I am going to have to adress myself to you at various points in time within this messageboard. There are some things that you say that are of interest to me. Thus I feel a certain inclination to respond, even if it is for a small comment. I feel and think that avoiding you in serious issues does the trick for me. Ei. staying out of trouble with you. So please excuse me if I try to bring small commentary to one of your brain farts.

I think you are the one making something out of nothing.

Last edited:

chipotle

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by el presidente Highsteppa
I wish we could have a poll taken on the general forum. There was that other thread where the consensus was a language barrier btwn. snowpants and the rest of tribe.
At times, I guess.

I will agree to certain speech laziness in my part. Not with regards to speaking but proofreading stuff before hitting send post.