• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

tribe FTP/soulseek??

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
techno/IDM/ambient/experimental/leftfield/ etc...

been loving it ALL for as long as I remember but THIS year I plan on possibly producing the stuff...hopefully I'll become a fixture in this here room but for now where are you guys trading your shit??

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by BigBadBaldy
Same handle on slsk, but I have nowhere near as impressive a collection of files as others around here.
if that's an understatement im getting excited;)

time to do some file raping!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

oddmyth

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by BigBadBaldy
Same handle on slsk, but I have nowhere near as impressive a collection of files as others around here.
Speaking of which I should be getting my 120Gb hard drive this week. Just spent a night cleaning up some files too!!

word!
odbx

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

tEkKiD

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by philly
-=dubOne=-

don't have alot of techno, but some good dub and d'n'b...

they don't call em' dib dub one fur nuttin'!

happy new year dubster..you out for some fun this Saturday bro?

:)

s
d

philly

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by tEkKiD
they don't call em' dib dub one fur nuttin'!

happy new year dubster..you out for some fun this Saturday bro?

:)

s
d
missed you at new years buddy... and i will be coming on saturday :D it's so strenuous looking for work and i definitely need a break!!!

tEkKiD

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by philly
missed you at new years buddy... and i will be coming on saturday :D it's so strenuous looking for work and i definitely need a break!!!

sorry i missed it, you know the drill, low on funds and my bro's bday.... however we had a blast staying in our region, anyhow..looking forward to us old guys partying it up again ;)

i'll call yah tomorrow or Friday dubster :D

ez,

s
d

Destro Sanchez

TRIBE Member
destro sanchez

I don't have anything in my folder.....except for some bboy clips and a vitalic live pa.

I think I will wait until I get my second (well third one in the apartment) computer up and running before I do the soulseek/download sets/burning thing....this computer hard drive is filling up.

destro