• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

tribe chili cookoff

vinder

TRIBE Member
alright, i've heard a lot of people talk smack about how good their chili is. well, i say it's time to put your chilis where your mouth is. i know i've heard VQ, kmac, and a couple others yammer on about how good their chili (or veggie chili) is, let's see it!

we can get together at someone's house, and either make the chili there or bring it already made and ready to be eaten. there can be judges (ie. anyone who wants to eat) and then the winner will the honour of being the best chili maker ever.

anyone down?

p.s. find your soulmate, homer

jebac

TRIBE Member
dude, im totally up for this, but not cooking it, only eating it! i love chilli! the only time i have it is when i go to Soup It Up in Yonge and Eglinton center and i order the meat chilli... tastes so good

i wish somebody in my house knew how to make it! ill be one of the judges!

-jebac

ps: i cant give you any new information

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

defazman

TRIBE Member
I'm working on a new recipe for this weekend's Super Bowl Chili Cookoff. It's a three meat chili.

They say he carved it from a bigger spoon.....

vinder

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by jebac
dude, im totally up for this, but not cooking it, only eating it! i love chilli! the only time i have it is when i go to Soup It Up in Yonge and Eglinton center and i order the meat chilli... tastes so good

i wish somebody in my house knew how to make it! ill be one of the judges!

-jebac

ps: i cant give you any new information
well, i just learned my mom's recipe, and added a few ingredients to make it my own. lemme tell you, it's pretty easy to make from scratch.

jebac

TRIBE Member
yes it may be easy, but is it TASTEY?? and SPICEY? chillis gotta have beans and meat and hot stuff in it

-jebc

vinder

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by jebac
yes it may be easy, but is it TASTEY?? and SPICEY? chillis gotta have beans and meat and hot stuff in it

-jebc
easy, yes.
spicey, yes --> add more spices, doorknob

Littlest Hobo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Cheer Bear
I'm addicted to Stagg Chili's hot & spicy

mmm all the homemade chili's i've tried were never spicy enough
I read here you're preggo. Don't eat Stagg's anything!!!!

MalGlo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Cheer Bear
I'm addicted to Stagg Chili's hot & spicy

mmm all the homemade chili's i've tried were never spicy enough
try THAT.. with a can of corn added.. and a can of brown beans added!!

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Cheer Bear

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by MalGlo
try THAT.. with a can of corn added.. and a can of brown beans added!!

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Now that my friend sounds damn good.

I treated myself to a can of stagg's, with some red hot jumbo hot dogs to make chili dogs, I must say, it was a spice bonanza.

vinder

TRIBE Member
alright, so far the contestants are:

vinder
littlest hobo
defazman
mingster

anyone else? come on sissies.

and any ideas where we could do this? if we can't get someone's place who can hold this many people, is there like somewhere we can rent out?