• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Tribe Board-THE MOVIE!!!

OhNo!

TRIBE Member
with all the drama going on latley,i think it would be prime time for someone to option this board and turn it into a summer blockbuster.so when it does happen who do you want to play your role?

Tribe Board-THE MOVIE!!!

starring

Luis Guzman

lg9.jpg

...as OhNo!

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
I'm working on it actually.

Shooting this spring. Only the elite of the elite are involved. Hell, not even daddyiwantchocolate is in it!

:p

junglegirl

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Boss Hog
I'm working on it actually.

Shooting this spring. Only the elite of the elite are involved. Hell, not even daddyiwantchocolate is in it!

:p

dammit!!! haha :p

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Booty Bits

TRIBE Member
ooh! this could be fun. what actor/actress would you want to portray you?
i'd have to go with maura tierney, cuz shes cool and one of my friends has been nice enough to say that she reminds her of me.

tierney.jpg

Dr Funk MD

TRIBE Promoter
Something tells me my character would probably get changed to a woman in the obligitory re-writes (such is my luck) so in a bit of ironic casting I'd be played by. Jane Seymore aka Dr Quinn: Medicine Woman.
001.jpg

Lysistrata

Well-Known TRIBEr
Can ths movie be X rated?

I want Molly Parker to portray me. Then we can have a rave scene where she sticks a ring pop up her cooch.

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Dr Funk MD
Something tells me my character would probably get changed to a woman in the obligitory re-writes (such is my luck) so in a bit of ironic casting I'd be played by. Jane Seymore aka Dr Quinn: Medicine Woman.
001.jpg

I would nominate her to play fightingskurvy.