• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

tribe basketball session?

smile

TRIBE Member
this saturday's supposed to be 17 degrees and sunny (according to CP24).

so lets play some ball!

there's a nice court down at the foot of bathurst, i think.

who's down? 3 on 3 or even a full court 6 on 6 if there's enough people...

Eclectic

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by smile
this saturday's supposed to be 17 degrees and sunny (according to CP24).

so lets play some ball!

there's a nice court down at the foot of bathurst, i think.

who's down? 3 on 3 or even a full court 6 on 6 if there's enough people...

Aren't there only 5 on 5 in Basketball?

smile

TRIBE Member
forget it.

i shoudln't have even tried to ask any of you asses to play any kind of ball.

mothafuckas probably have no game anyways.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

dicksherwood

TRIBE Member
forget it.
Boy, do not forget it, I'm in all the way and will partner with you to wreck havoc on most any court. Talk to the Magical White Isle, I hear he's got game.

Unless you are extremely confident in your game and don't mind some physical play avoid the court at the foot of Bathurst. The runs get pretty serious there, I've played there with a couple of friends, one who played at U of T the other at Mac and we still had trouble keeping up. Plus you gotta show up with a 4 or you don't get on.

I'd recommend outdoor at UCC (St.Clair and Avenue Rd.), Central Commerce (Harbord and Ossington) or there is a sweet court in a park at College and Dufferin...email me at smackenzie@mccarthy.ca

dicksherwood

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Libradragon
i love the courts by queens quay and bathurst.

some serious ball players (and eye candy!) there!
Hey LD, remember that cute, tall white kid last summer, bustin' up everyone on the court inside and outside plus playin' mad D?

yeah it was me :D

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

air-bag

TRIBE Member
I'd be totally up to some ball action!!! (basketball, soccer..etc)
not this weekend unfortunately....

PM me if you intend to organize it any other time

smile

TRIBE Member
okay, dicksherwood, check your pm list.

everyone else, i'm calling on you....WHO GOT GAME?!

i'm fast, i have a good outside shot, and wicked defense...so who wants some?

TRIBE Member
forget it.

i shoudln't have even tried to ask any of you asses to play any kind of ball.

mothafuckas probably have no game anyways.
Har har

Relax dude, I was just messing around.

I'll try to be nicer this time...

Thanks for your offer,but I'm going to have to decline.

Jer

ps. My girlfriend probably has more game then you (I'm not kidding, she's about 6ft tall and has a decent shot for a center)

I could be into some ball yo!!

I have plans in the earlier part of the day (tuxedo shopping for a bunch of weddings I have), but am very interested in playing in the later part of the day for a couple of hours, instead of going to the gym. I like the option of playing at UCC, it's is near my apt. I will be running errands in the Thornhill area throughout the day and am happy to give people rides if needbe.

I am a little rusty and am starting to feel old, given that I haven't played in a couple of months. I am sure I can still drop a three or two on ya headz while my man dicksherwood gives ya a lil' inside game, a lil' outside game, showz ya da handles and if yu'ze lucky, he throw down a hammer dunk on ya head. Recongize mofo. ;)

Throw ya handz up!
:D

One love,

T

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

boost

TRIBE Member
not bathurst

i'd be up for some ball - depends when and where since I do the 9-5 thing and will be away some weekends.

bathurst courts are nice, but if we're gathering our own group of guys, i don't think we want to go there - as someone already said, way too many people.... unless it's in off hours (e.g. weekday evenings), but i have no idea if it's free even then.

are the rims at UCC fixed? last time i was there (over a year ago), they were all broken.

if the other suggestions in this thread are no gos, i know a couple of courts towards the east side of the city that might be an option - again, haven't been there in a while so we'd need to check them first