• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

tribe awards

Evil Dynovac

TRIBE Member
Did you pull out that retard picture from a family album, or did you actually waste even more time going on google in order to make fun of me?

Thanks for the effort!

:cool:

deep

TRIBE Member
I nominate nubs for people most likely to make conclusions about others based on insufficient information

graham

Well-Known TRIBEr
I am getting so pissed off at the generalizations up in this shit, that I'm gonna lose my shit, man.

xsre

TRIBE Member
I nominate OhNo! and Evil Dynovac for the most offensive use of the the word "retard" and accompanying picture award.

Honestly. Choose another group of people to pick on. :rolleyes:

OhNo!

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by xsre
I nominate OhNo! and Evil Dynovac for the most offensive use of the the word "retard" and accompanying picture award.

Honestly. Choose another group of people to pick on. :rolleyes:
I don't think either of us is going for the pc award,we just want to entertain:)

The Tesseract

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Dr Funk MD
I've laughed countless numbers of times when one of those big monsters would eat the little ones. Now I'll forever think of it as cannablism.

More moments of my youth ruined.
You mean in Muppet Show? cause in Sesame Street, the monsters never ate each other.

I suddenly feel like watching "The Dark Crystal"

Dr Funk MD

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by el presidente Highsteppa
no no no. The group you want to marginalize are the Dutch
Who makes fun of the Dutch? We have lax laws on drugs, make fantastic chocolate and stick our fingers in dikes whenever possible.

Dr Funk MD

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by The Tesseract
You mean in Muppet Show? cause in Sesame Street, the monsters never ate each other.

I suddenly feel like watching "The Dark Crystal"
The Muppet Show, Monday to Friday at 7:00pm on the religious channel. Life has been good the last few months.

Xtatic

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by The Tesseract
Is there a Tribe Rookie Of The Year and TRIBE MVP award up for grabs?

Someone nominate me for Rookie of the Year.
or the elmo gets it.

what?
oh shit...
priceless .... funny ass shit.