• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

tribe awards

EffinHard

TRIBE Member
I nominate MoFo for "Tribes Most Notorious Homosexual"

Description:
The winner of this category must display a keen interest in cock, provide friendship to at least (but not limited to) 1 heterosexual female (also known as a fag hag) and promote homosexuality as fun, trendy, and butt friendly. This person must also have:

- A progressive attitude towards breeder / non-breeder friendships
- vast knowledge of lubricants
- a selection of self-promoiting t-shirts

The person must also do their best to abolish all homophobic rhetoric from threads / posts by using subversive sarcasm and direct affronts to breeder social behaviours / attitudes. This person does NOT have to promote Metrosexual behaviours or Attitudes.

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by EffinHard
I nominate MoFo for "Tribes Most Notorious Homosexual"

fuck I always thought he was straight,

damn explains why he was so grabby though!!

Ditto "Thats the last time I drink a bottle of booze before agreeing to spend the night" Much

The Tesseract

TRIBE Member
Is there a Tribe Rookie Of The Year and TRIBE MVP award up for grabs?

Someone nominate me for Rookie of the Year.
or the elmo gets it.

what?
oh shit...

Dr Funk MD

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by The Tesseract
a muppet eating a human isn't cannabilistic bud. A muppet eating a muppet is.
I've laughed countless numbers of times when one of those big monsters would eat the little ones. Now I'll forever think of it as cannablism.

More moments of my youth ruined.

xsre

TRIBE Member
Hunh. So this is what you guys were going on my birthday in the summer instead of wishing me a happy birthday.

Fair enough.