• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Tribattitude?

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
So I am on this wedding message board posting about weddings, preparations, etc etc and I have been told about three times by now that I have been insulting... so of course, thread went on for like 3 days... and still goes on, so I posted a dead horse picture and some girl found it so offending, she said she didn't sleep at night because the horse was haunting her - at which I proceeded to laugh.

You know, the only thing that goes through my mind is, HOLY SHIT, these stupid estrogen bombs should really spend a day on the Tribe message board. It makes me feel like a bully now on these other message boards... or, I became very insensitive. But c'mon, now...

Ok, carry on.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
I am no longer welcome on the Om Board for this reason.

I even found myself being condescending to the 12 year olds on the IGN and GameFAQs forums.

It's best to just roll with it until you're inevitably banned. LOOOOOOOOL @ the estrogen bombs and the dead horse though.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
this is the horse

I am TRYING SO HARD NOT TO MAKE COMMENTS and I was actually being kinda nice in there. And I really thought the horse was fucking funny.

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
this is a wedding board... women only... women stressed out...

There was this other message where I asked: why is everybody so stressed out? For me, the planning has been by far the easiest thing to plan... wow, they went nuts on me...

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
ok, so I understand that maybe initially I went ahead and sounded a little insulting, but who the fuck cares about my opinion and why the hell would someone take it so personal that they can't sleep?

They deleted some of the posts though, fuck...

kaniz

TRIBE Member
Tribe - it keeps you on your toes.
The internet is serious business and you need thick skin.

rAWR!

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
VinylRach said:
are the people on the om board nicer ? really?
I'd like nicer people.
I just can't get behind their hippie ideals.

My last post there:

THERE ARE SOME PROBLEMS THAT CAN'T BE SOLVED WITH MOTHERFUCKING CRYSTAL "THERAPY"

quantumize

TRIBE Member
some people need to stop wildin out and get a sense of humour

P.S. flashy i'll cut you good if you dont stop wildin the fuck out