• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Transportation to Buffalo Airport

VinylRach

TRIBE Promoter
Okay...so i'm going to coachella Friday. Our ride there bailed...Has anyone taken a bus or some type of transit there? Anyone know how much it costs/who does it etc?

dora

TRIBE Member
Are you flying out of there Friday? Look on the greyhound site, but choose the United States one to get the schedule. Then take a cab to the bus terminal, there's also a shuttle available to the airport from the bus terminal, depending on when you leave.

If you're leaving Saturday, I can offer you a lift there. We're driving down Friday night.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Caz

TRIBE Member
dora said:
Are you flying out of there Friday? Look on the greyhound site, but choose the United States one to get the schedule. Then take a cab to the bus terminal, there's also a shuttle available to the airport from the bus terminal, depending on when you leave.

If you're leaving Saturday, I can offer you a lift there. We're driving down Friday night.
score! go for it!

VinylRach

TRIBE Promoter
aw that so sweet thanks...our flight leaves at 5pm on Friday
I just spoke to coach canada...they've got a bus leaving in the morning to go to buffalo..then we've got to take a public transit bus from there...its only 24 bucks...it'll just be abitch because by the tim ewe get into la..we've got to pick up our rental car and drive all the way to the oc...and then get up to be at coachella at 11. oh well. it'll all be worth it :)

madnezz

TRIBE Member
I've taken the bus to Buffalo before.

With a student ID it was only about $20 to get there, and then another $1 for the city bus to the airport.

The greyhound bus leaves from the Bay terminal (at Dundas), and arrives in the heart of Buffalo. Right accross the bus station in buffalo is the bus stop for the airport bus. It's a long right to the airport, and if you took a taxi it might cost a lot. The city bus ride to the airport was very quick though without many stops so I would recommend that.

ps- but I'd take a free ride with Dora over the bus ANY day! ;)

rave jedi

TRIBE Member
I'm seriously considering a last minute trip for Coachella because of the line-up on both Saturday and Sunday. WOW!!!

How much would a round-trip flight from Buffalo to LA be? Ah fuck, I probably should have planned this earlier???

me

TRIBE Member
Totally unrelated... but can you fly from Buffalo to Ottawa?
If so, do you know which carriers?
Thanks.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders