• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Transform NYE Photos

Interchange

TRIBE Promoter
Hey Guys... so i have posted some photos up on my website of NYE

You have to bare with me... i just put my website up today, it is a class project and pretty temp for now.. but it is fun to learn html
:mad:

http://www.ninaflower.com

go to the photos link...

i will add some more photos of nye when i got some more time... i'll keep ya posted

JGirlP

TRIBE Member
Ah so it is you Sara! :) Nice selectrion of pics so far. That party was so much fun. woo!

Oh and he's moved on to bigger and better things now...no more Johnny Walker Red, he goes for Chivas yo!

:)

Destro Sanchez

TRIBE Member
i dun know html very gude, but does it cum with a spell checker?

gotta proof read that shit

(not to say that anything I write is the Queen's Engrish)

DtotheEtotheStotheTtotheRtotheO

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Interchange

TRIBE Promoter
thanks destro... another friend of mine pointed that out to me as well... and y'all are right
i was just paying to much attention to getting all the code right..

Interchange

TRIBE Promoter
actually fuk it y am i saying thanks to you... you always have something to diss me about destro.. not to sure if you are just pushing my buttons or what but whateva..

i worked my fuking ass off on this website i jumped into this course 3 weeks into it and i built this site and learned html, image ready and photoshop still have a long way to go..
but i think i am pretty proud of what i have accomplished - in such a short time. spelling mistakes and all. :p

Last edited:

Interchange

TRIBE Promoter
posted another pic of u julie!

i will email u some l8tr if you like

-------------------------------------------------------

and i fixed the spelling fuker ;)

zoo

TRIBE Member
bigups to struggling html newbies, i was and still am one myself [well, the stuggling part, not so much the newbie part anymore]

usually you end up finding that using things like DREAMWEAVER make it much easier to make slick webpages than pounding out code in html like a sucker

you should start off with frontpage and work your way from there, as long as you understand the fundamentals behind html you're fine, forget about producing your own code ...

musork

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by zoo
bigups to struggling html newbies, i was and still am one myself [well, the stuggling part, not so much the newbie part anymore]

usually you end up finding that using things like DREAMWEAVER make it much easier to make slick webpages than pounding out code in html like a sucker

you should start off with frontpage and work your way from there, as long as you understand the fundamentals behind html you're fine, forget about producing your own code ...
what are you talking about...
learn the code your better off it makes you that much more employable... when you go for job intereviews for web designe the first thing your asked is do you know HTML and if you say I know it some what, or I know the fundementals the employer will say see you later! the more you know the better off you are even if you dont use it in a daily situation as your having to turn out web sites like you change underware so your using dreamweaver... but knowing html and other web languages is very important and should never be downplayed keep plugging away sara as youll be happier in the long run...
trust me

JGirlP

TRIBE Member
wooo holy crap I hardly remember taking half of those. hahaha Lots of fun. :)
Yes send me more!! :)

Anyway, it's a really good first attempt Sara. HTML is hard enough to get right and make sure all the links work and stuff. You did that plus it's organized and it's nicely laid out. You'll improve and go very far, I can see it now. I have a site that needs programming. I've got the design in progress. We should talk.

Ok....back to work.

J

JGirlP

TRIBE Member
woah, almost forgot...happy birthday to another Capricorn....Snuggles Kurt....hope you had a good one.

Julia

Destro Sanchez

TRIBE Member
yo sara,

this time, I wasn't pushing your buttons.

I just thought that maybe you should of proof read your text before you let it loose on the interweb.

How's someone going to take your "mix editing" seriously, if you don't even have your spelling and grammar editing correct on the site?

I've been reading, re-reading and reeee-reading my next issue of dirtysandchess just so I don't have a single spelling mistake or grammatical error (that isn't on purpose for some sort of literary device...ie. ebonics)

Notice how I didn't knock your HTML skills at all, or photoshop skills. I just pointed out the fact that you have numerous spelling errors on your site.

I figured I'm the only asshole-ish one to say something without you getting too upset.
(cuz I know that you take everyting I say with a big grain of salt ;))

DestrO
(mispelling in a tribe post is one thing, a professional dj site is another...)

zoo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by musork
what are you talking about...
i'm speaking from a hobbyist perspective ...

obviously you'd want to know something fairly intensively if you plan to be employed for it :p

musork

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by zoo
i'm speaking from a hobbyist perspective ...

obviously you'd want to know something fairly intensively if you plan to be employed for it :p
well as a hobbiest who needs to know any html at all just use the apps you mentioned...
its not worht it learning html if your doing it for fun... use frontpage or dreamweaver...
why bother with learning html... any how I think sara is learning it for employment reasons....

Destro Sanchez

TRIBE Member
HAHA!!!

I, <me!>, MATT, is (edit: should be 'am') the one who rides the ass in the relationship, contrary to what dylan or geoff would tell you, ;)thankyouverymuch. :D

you're right sara, in fact (is that one word?) she pointed out that I should have used the word HAVE instead of OF after the word SHOULD in my previous post in this thread.

(she said the technical english term, but I'm like Del the Funky Homosapien sometimes.... : "In One Ear and Right Out the Other")

OK, back to work, kraftjerk!

Destro

tEkKiD

TRIBE Promoter
whats all the hub bub for... spell check, its not hard - i use it quite frequently ;)

http://www.spellcheck.net/

as for hooplaaaaa dee day over design, its her shit, let her do as she pleases , ease up on the "what to use/do"

looks aight Sara :)

ez,

s
d