• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

tranquilize me please

I_bRAD

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: tranquilize me please

Originally posted by ChrisD
30 minute sex session always works.

I'll agree with that... but you're gonna have to do it more than once depending on the length of the flight.

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room

Quirkz

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by MOD ONE
try these products there good for body mind and spirit and it's all natural.

So if somethings all natrual it means what??

Absolutely nothing at all about the safety, health concerns, or efficacy of a substance.

Just go to your doctor and ask him for two plane trips worth of valium. Nothing otc or "natrual", except maybe EtOH, will work as well.

Sigh...

TRIBE Member
one theory about anxiety attacks is that the anticipated fear of having the attack in a given situation triggers the future attacks. visualization and deep breathing exercises help.

herbal stuff will only help over the long term and if you suffer from ongoing anxiety. they take about 6 months to kick in.

you might want to consider cognitive behavioural therapy for anxiety in the future. apparently, it works really well in this kind of situation.

Quirkz

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by I_bRAD
I like the "all natural" argument. Heroin is all natural too! :rolleyes:

Heroin is synthetic. But the effects of heroin are due to the morphine it hydrolyzes into. Morphine is natrual, and boy is that morphine ever so much more effective when it's catapulted over the neuro-walls protecting higher functioning. mmm.. messing with higher functions.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

janiecakes

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Sigh...
herbal stuff will only help over the long term and if you suffer from ongoing anxiety. they take about 6 months to kick in.

i think it depends. kava kava worked really well for me taken as needed, and i didn't use it long-term or have ongoing anxiety.

Sigh...

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by janiecakes
i think it depends. kava kava worked really well for me taken as needed, and i didn't use it long-term or have ongoing anxiety.

yes. i forgot about kava kava. i seem to remember it having a weird affect on someone once.

kava kava-'induces physical and mental relaxation... can cause drowsiness... acts as a diuretic...'- Prescription for Nutritional Healing

MOD ONE

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Quirkz
So if somethings all natrual it means what??

Absolutely nothing at all about the safety, health concerns, or efficacy of a substance.

Just go to your doctor and ask him for two plane trips worth of valium. Nothing otc or "natrual", except maybe EtOH, will work as well.

It means that all the ingredients come from a natural source hence the word natural. This type of lifestyle is not for everyone, but it should be. I don't follow a 100% natural lifestyle it's fucking hard to do, but I have cut back on a lot of stuff I use to eat, and I do feel the difference IMO. Now for the Valium I have never taken, so really can't comment on that. I take it you have consumed a couple of those pills yourself.

MOD ONE

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by janiecakes

Kava Kava parties are suppose to be really fun. They make you this Kava Martinis and it gets you messed up.

deep

TRIBE Member
your spamming on page one of this thread

perhaps you have some memory aid supplements on your website that you could take

Last edited:

deep

TRIBE Member
No I took some all natural mind ray supplements and the thought just occurred to me in a psychic vision

Quirkz

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by MOD ONE
It means that all the ingredients come from a natural source hence the word natural. This type of lifestyle is not for everyone, but it should be. I don't follow a 100% natural lifestyle it's fucking hard to do, but I have cut back on a lot of stuff I use to eat, and I do feel the difference IMO. Now for the Valium I have never taken, so really can't comment on that. I take it you have consumed a couple of those pills yourself.

Why is it better that all ingredients come from a natrual source? I assume that means some living organic source. What is the reason behind such a broad statement?

squirrely

TRIBE Member
i ate sinutab (the kind that makes you drowsy) and chatted up as many strangers as i could. worked like a charm, except when the guy next to me disappeared and i was positive he was wiring a bomb in the back of the plane when really he was just sleeping across some empty seats.

when he offered me a pepperoni stick i forgave him for momentarily acting like a Terrorist.

DemonDime

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by deep
more 5HT1A receptors in the hippopotamus, amygdala and prefrontal cortex

Agreeing with deep- you better get control of the
hippopotamus or it's going to be a long flight.

Originally posted by I_bRAD
I like the "all natural" argument. Heroin is all natural too!

Not even close.

Listen to quirkz, Valium is the granddaddy of tranquilizers-
(diazepam) and as long as you are not taking it for several consecutive days, it is quite
safe and effective (for most people).