• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

TraNceAhoLic and drug problems

TraNceAhoLic

TRIBE Member
As you know I've always been very open about my struggle with opiates and there was a thread started a while ago by soju making fun of me well I didn't want to leave the story Untold

I hear she's still flashing her tits online and in-person you can find her at Zanzibar. As for me I work with marginalizedyouth as I got clean in 2012 and am doing well ...I hope all of you are too http://healthydebate.ca/faces-health-care/prescription-opioid-addiction

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

TraNceAhoLic

TRIBE Member
Bang on! just tranceaholic and drug problems lol soju started it in 2011 on an attempt to embarrass me . But stuff like that has never shook me

TraNceAhoLic

TRIBE Member
I joined up in 99 when I was about 18 I was so young. Looking back I think that was partly why there was so much conflict with me and other people. Most of you guys were at least 7 to 10 years older than me. I was still an arrogant bratty teenager I can see that now when I look back. Ahh the gifts of becoming old :)

Last edited:
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

wickedken

TRIBE Member
I joined up in 99 when I was about 18 I was so young. Looking back I think that was partly why there was so much conflict with me and other people. Most of you guys were at least 7 to 10 years older than me. I was still an arrogant bratty teenager I can see that now when I look back. Ahh the gifts of becoming old :)
ah you get to be arrogant bratty middle-aged folk like most of us

see: we're still us, just in a different age ;)

Last edited:

alexd

Administrator
Staff member

Welcome back!

TraNceAhoLic

TRIBE Member
Thats what the link is up above..lol but I'll answer any questions...nothing that interesting...just tons of free fentanyl....im lucky to be here