• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Tradezzzs

hysterical

TRIBE Member
Ya......just wondering what software you guys have and if you may be interested in making some trades (copys i mean). Heres a list of my software if your want anything, and you got something i like, lets talk:D
Some of its paid for...........and some of it at got other ways;)

The mighty list:

1. Synapse's Orion Platinum 3.1 *my main sequencer*
2. Cakewalk's Sonar 3 Producer
3. Cubase Sx
4. Sony's Sound Forge 7
5. Reason 2.5
6. Recycle 2.0 (?)
7. NI Absynth 2.0
8. NI Kontakt
9. NI FM7
10. Steinberg ME plug-ins
11. Sonitus:FX Plug-ins *sick reverb in this w/ tempo sync*
12. Synapse's Junglist
13. Waves plug-ins
14. Muon Atom synth
15. Plastix Synth
16. Pentagon 1 synth
17. Antares Kanto
18 Orange vocoder
19. Novation Bass Station

My WISH list:
1. Albino
2. Novation V-Station
3. NI Kompakt

LET THE SWOMPING BEGIN:D

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

hysterical

TRIBE Member
Ya i just bought it, been using it for about a year..........its pretty sick....not alot of people use it or know about it.
I think i will always use it, its what i grew up producing on, ill never look back...plus its easy-mellow layout. Not like Logic or Cubase wheres these layers apon layers:rolleyes:

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

SENSEi

TRIBE Promoter
This thread will get deleted.

You should hope you don't get banned...

Last edited:

hysterical

TRIBE Member
Alright your all looking at this totally the wrong way...............why would it be deleted? I didnt mean for any negativity.......we're a community , just though we may be able to all help each other out.

If something is wrong.........state it.......because i dont see a problem here:confused:

Syntax Error

Well-Known TRIBEr
ummm..software piracy is illegal. tribe is not a warez site. i don't think alexd wants to get in trouble because some people don't want to pay for software.

hysterical

TRIBE Member
Im bad, i never though about it that way.....my intensions we're positive..........im not trying to create any problems:cool:

Last edited:

-blake-

TRIBE Member
Software piracy is illegal?

:rolleyes:

Relax guys, if you didn't have an interest in this post you shouldn't have posted - therefore causing it to be lost in the depths of old posts and saving anyone any problems.

(but ya, hysterical, you should use mIRC (chat program) if you're into this stuff. You go on servers, type in channel names and trade stuff in there.)

Isosceles_CAT

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by hysterical
Im bad, i never though about it that way.....my intensions we're positive..........im not trying to create any problems:cool:

Hey, I dig, and I'm sorry for my initial response.

If your going to use kracked software so be it, but setting up a thread for warez trading is a whole other story, thats all.

Syntax Error

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by -blake-

Relax guys, if you didn't have an interest in this post you shouldn't have posted - therefore causing it to be lost in the depths of old posts and saving anyone any problems.

i just don't want this to turn into a warez forum. i'd like to think that we can all do better than that(and so far we have considering some of the informative discussions we've had in the past here).

it was an honest mistake, everything is cleared up now.

ps- don't tell me what to do!

hysterical

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by -blake-

(but ya, hysterical, you should use mIRC (chat program) if you're into this stuff. You go on servers, type in channel names and trade stuff in there.)
Thanks