• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

tracks I've never heard

ladd

TRIBE Member
just snooping around on the net for older releases that I've never heard before and was wondering if anyone here has them, or has heard them.

conform 1 and 2
drumcode 13
codered 07 remixes (i think its called 07b)

(i've got tonnes more but these are the ones that have been on my mind as of late)

i've heard / have (well atleast the ones i want) every other release from these labels, but for some reason no one seems to play these ones, unless i've heard them and didnt know it.

what would be excellent is if someone had a link to soundclips for these. :)

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room

oddmyth

TRIBE Member
Here ya go Ladd.

Drumcode 13
http://www.planetxusa.com/pub/audio/djram/1998/118617.ram
price $100 US

Code Red 07p - Recutz
http://www.planetxusa.com/pub/audio/djram/1998/118612.ram
price $150 US

from the Planetxusa site
<< SOLD OUT >> 8 trk - If there was ever a rare Adam Beyer record, this would be it! Upon finding this in the warehouse, I nearly soiled my trousers. Just to put this in perspective, this was limited to 50 copies worldwide & individually numbered. This is marked as number 2. Get the picture? Prepare to pay cause this one's never even been touched!

Good luck finding those Conforms, try slsk.

Cheers
oddbox

Harmonika

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by oddmyth
from the Planetxusa site
<< SOLD OUT >> 8 trk - If there was ever a rare Adam Beyer record, this would be it! Upon finding this in the warehouse, I nearly soiled my trousers. Just to put this in perspective, this was limited to 50 copies worldwide & individually numbered. This is marked as number 2. Get the picture? Prepare to pay cause this one's never even been touched!

Todd, what page did you find the details on? Curious to see what else they have listed.

i.

oddmyth

TRIBE Member
Ian,

www.planetxusa.com - you need to sign up for an account to get full site functionality (ie. to listen to releases), however they do have a more than satisfactory rare section that I will delve into once in a while.

cheers
oddbox

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

ladd

TRIBE Member
thanks todd, thats exactly what i was looking for.

you still enjoying the mhonocell: amoeba ep?
i'm right here if you ever want to get rid of it!!! :) :)

Harmonika

TRIBE Member
Other tracks you've never heard - that I want. ;)

Derrick May remix of The Goodmen's "Give It Up"

Stacey Pullen and Kenny Larkin's bootleg of Sade's "Love Is Stronger Than Pride"

unknown - Grace Jones - Hurricane bootleg (damn you, Mr. Smalls!)

i.

ladd

TRIBE Member
just snagged a used conform 2, and found soundclips for conform #1, which sounds awesome.

dont think i'll find it anytime soon though..

if i'm not mistaken, the sound clips for the codered recutz are actually taken from the original codered 07...?
they must have them mixed them up, or these recutz are really close to the originals..

tEkKiD

TRIBE Promoter
i personally thought CodeRed 07 the "a" and the "b" sound exact the same so i bought it and sliced it with a crew member :)

- by the way great record and actually dropped it last night before you made this thread Peter for our show :)

sd/