• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

Track ID

case sensitive

TRIBE Member
Okay so I posted this in the Jungle Room because I heard the jungle version of this track, but apparently it was a breaks track first, not a surprize considering how good it is :)

It was the last track played at Hit da Breaks in Hamilton and has been stuck in my head off and on ever since. The vocals go:

"Let's test the dubplates one more time, rewind
Let's test the theory one more time, rewind"

It's a female vocal and that's all I know of it. Any help on the artist or track name would be much appreciated.

matt

Robb G

TRIBE Promoter
Audiowed (all one word)
"Test The Theory"
Mother Records 1999

The 12" I've got has a Freestylers mix, Urban Takeover mix (probably the one your after).

Great tune.

Robb

case sensitive

TRIBE Member
Wow, thanks a lot for the speedy response!

So the Jungle version was the remix eh? Interesting, maybe you would like to sell this gem? :)

matt

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

Robb G

TRIBE Promoter
I don't know if I would sell it even though I've only played it a couple times. It's a real gem.

Make me an offer ;)

Robb

sauce

TRIBE Member
Hey Robb,

You ready to sell me one of your copies of Walking Saw yet?

Come on i know you've got a few of them. Hook a brother up.

peace

sauce

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

docta seuss

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by sauce
Hey Robb,

You ready to sell me one of your copies of Walking Saw yet?

Come on i know you've got a few of them. Hook a brother up.

peace

sauce

fuckin' satellite sent me two warped copies of that record..

Robb G

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by docta seuss
fuckin' satellite sent me two warped copies of that record..
No worries, the key is to run it under warm water in the tub until you feel the vinyl getting warm and soft, then place it on the bottom of a stack of records with a weight on it.

Works everytime.

Robb

sauce

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Robb G
No worries, the key is to run it under warm water in the tub until you feel the vinyl getting warm and soft, then place it on the bottom of a stack of records with a weight on it.

Works everytime.

Robb
That doesn't answer my question Robb.

But hey Docta Seuss if you have 2 warped copies and wanna sell me one i'll try what Robb said.

Let me know.

peace

sauce