• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

track id please

redeyes

TRIBE Member
it's been around for a couple of months. it's a deep, vocal track with a guy singing and the chours goes: how do we survive....(repeat a couple of times)

that's all i remember. this track is amazing and it's stuck in my brain.

peace

Last edited:

redeyes

TRIBE Member
anybody???? somebody has to hook me up!!!! it's still stuck in my head and it's such a good track.

peace

dimpy

TRIBE Member
sorry i can't help you ourt redeyes but maybe someone can help me. there's a song that i love that i've heard mixed in to countless songs and goes something like:

"Where were you the first time you heard house music? Were you in a party something, something, something. Were you at home ..."

i have the feeling it's really obvious, but I can't figure it out.

one

AshG

Originally posted by redeyes
anybody???? somebody has to hook me up!!!! it's still stuck in my head and it's such a good track.

peace
ahhh... that sounds very familiar...
its clanging around in my head, but could you list a line or 2 more?
i think i know this one.

and dimpy - that vocal snippet has been used in a lot of tunes. could be a number of tunes....

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

dimpy

TRIBE Member
any one of them would be helpful, i just want to download it for my own convenience and private listening pleasure instead of just hear it mixed in at parties

AshG

ok well there is a rather excellent one with some guy going on about his own personal musical evolution from funk/hiphop to house.
He describes how it was at some party in LA and Doc Martin was spinning funk/hiphop and then he dropped some house... first time anyone there had heard anything like it...
I THINK its on toko or panhandle, but don't hold me to that.
i'll try to think of some more like that.

redeyes

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by AshG

ahhh... that sounds very familiar...
its clanging around in my head, but could you list a line or 2 more?
i think i know this one.

sorry, i always hear it at a club when i'm drunk. dino & terry always drop it.

peace

Libradragon

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by dimpy
sorry i can't help you ourt redeyes but maybe someone can help me. there's a song that i love that i've heard mixed in to countless songs and goes something like:

"Where were you the first time you heard house music? Were you in a party something, something, something. Were you at home ..."

one
eddie amador - house music accapella

*SiLver*RoBoT*

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by dimpy

one
it's actually a track by shuffle inc "remember chicago"

shuffle inc = jay j and julius papp :D

*over*and*out*

*SiLver*RoBoT*

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories