• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Toys!

AEGLE

TRIBE Member
What kid toys do you remember playing with as a child?

I used to play with some boy toys, but i fondly remember playing with girl toys such as My Little Pony, Barbie, lego, and I also was a proud collector of the garbage pail kids cards. :p
014potty.jpg

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

Michlerish

Well-Known TRIBEr
the Dreambuilder lego set where you could build a house and stuff... it was pink and purple. I LOVED that thing.

Also, I vaguely remember this toy set that I had when I was really young... it was these sparkle things, I think from space, came with a couple small dolls and a white animal of some sort. I LOVED that thing... I should ask my mom what it was.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Hypnotic

TRIBE Member
I remember having one of those ready bake ovens that used the heat of a light bulb to bake a cake the size of a muffin....what a stupid idea! but my sister and I were considered soo cool back then for having one. We were practically the queens of the neighbourhood when we'd host our "cake and tea" parties! In retrospect, I wonder how much my parents use to spend on the electricity bill back then....:confused:

grumblegirl

TRIBE Member
i had an easy bake oven, and i LOVED it.

one of my favourite toys from when i was REALLY young was a bright red car. bigger than the usual toy cars, and it's wheels would wind up, when you ran it backwards, so it would *zoom* across the floor when you let go. i really loved that car. :(

another favourite that no one else seems to remember is my sindy doll. a BETTER version of barbie, cuz she had bendable knees and elbows, and was more reasonably shaped, yet she still fit in all my barbie clothes. [cuz really - - playing barbie was all about the dressing and undressing.]