• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Toys! XXX

Soulster

TRIBE Member
Okay all you tribe vixens, please post your good (or bad) reviews of vibes, lubes, dildos, strap-ons and other sex toys HERE!

I swear by the Slimline G Vibrator. Great for both internal and external stim, fan-fucking-tastic for those who enjoy a g-spot gush (or want to learn!). It's waterproof, takes 2 AAs, is inexpensive but pretty reliable for quality (IMO). They cost approx $30-$35.

I also purchased one for my sis (when her boyfriend was living in Montreal) - she reported good vibes. Heh. *groan* And my friend also got one on my recommendation when she went to replace her old vibe and says that it definitely keeps her satisified.

Here's what it looks like. I detest the packaging though.
vibrators-dot-com_1899_6843931

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

grumblegirl

TRIBE Member
^^ yup - that's a FINE one. it's also called the Orchid, depending on the manufacturer. it is in pretty constant rotation chez moi. :D

also rockin' it, is the laya spot:
layaL.jpg

kinda pricey at about $50-60, but it is ergonomic for your hand position, and made of medical grade silicone.. plus it's really really cute! (and it has multiple vibration levels, including 3 'rhythm' settings where it alternates between slow and fast vibration.)

and the good ol' standby - -first vibe i ever bought, and i still stand by it's efficacy (tho it gets pretty damned LOUD with age):
cyberflicker.jpg

easy to hold, and the silicone covering (it's really just a basic egg with a silicone skin) makes it much softer/less harsh than the regular old egg.

Last edited:

mayab

TRIBE Member
grumblegirl said:
also rockin' it, is the laya spot:
layaL.jpg

kinda pricey at about $50-60, but it is ergonomic for your hand position, and made of medical grade silicone.. plus it's really really cute! (and it has multiple vibration levels, including 3 'rhythm' settings where it alternates between slow and fast vibration.)

How good is that one for using while having sex in different positions? The ones I have are either too big and or not powerful enough.

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
Of course this thread is going to have anal toys... lol

This is my latest purchase - it really doesn't take long before, umm... take off.
2300_l.jpg

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

grumblegirl

TRIBE Member
mayab said:
How good is that one for using while having sex in different positions? The ones I have are either too big and or not powerful enough.
it's not bad. not perfect either, cuz it's hard silicone, so it can get a bit 'bashy' against one's pubic bone. also - you or your partner still has to hold on to it,which can get awkward, depending...

i'm also a fan of the cockring/vibe combos, for toy play during sex. they're softer, so no bashy-bash, and wickedly cheap, generally.
e.g.:
incrediblestretchvibe.gif

i can't find a pic of the cheapie ones i'm talking about, but this is a good example.

and i've heard good things about the dolphin duo and such things -- they attach to a girl's hips, and the vibe sits on her clit.
e.g.:
snowbird.gif

but i've not tried one myself. perhaps someone else here has, and can give some feedback?

Last edited:

mayab

TRIBE Member
grumblegirl said:
and i've heard good things about the dolphin duo and such things -- they attach to a girl's hips, and the vibe sits on her clit.
e.g.:
snowbird.gif

but i've not tried one myself. perhaps someone else here has, and can give some feedback?

Yes feedback please! Those look good because you get targeted stimulation all the time. But I worry that they might not be powerful enough, so I haven't bought one.

Soulster

TRIBE Member
KillaLadY said:
However, this is STILL my personal favourite:

740218616.jpg

awesome, i knew you'd have some good suggestions. i'm currently not satisfied with the one i have for, er, that usage. it's a simple sillicone bum-dildo with a bullet vibe, but the bullet keeps falling out no matter how hard i try and push it in there, so it's annoying. i'd post a pic but i'm too scared to do a search at work.

the one above looks great. how much does it cost? what batteries? easy to clean?

oh, and i just noticed it's "rigid". how rigid? does that mean it's not bendy?

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
If you have never ventured in "that area" before, I suggest getting something different to get used to "the feeling". I would totally start with anal beads, especially the rubber ones, so they are more flexible and of course, easier to "handle". I think that those types of dildos or the one I mentioned, is really for more "experienced" umm... users.
Many turn away from doing this, mainly because they think it's either going to hurt, or it's going to feel uncomfortable. Most importantly, you REALLY need to be VERY open with your partner and not only willing to try new things, but being able to talk about EVERY single thing you are experiencing, willing to learn your partner's every move. This is a VERY intimate (or at least that's how I look at it) area and if the first time you tried you didn't have the above mentioned, I can guarantee you that you won't like it.

Also, not only the toys are important, but how you use them is ESSENTIAL. Don't just shove things in there, because that's going to hurt like a bitch. Remember that the muscle there can get very tense when you are not comfortable, so you have to play around it and relax the area and slowly-slowly tease it until it gets used to the "idea".

Two things need to be mastered during this, patience and learning to relax/arrouse your partner "there".

miss riot

TRIBE Promoter
Yeah I've been wanting to buy that butterfly/dolphin contraption for a few years cos I heard somewhere it's amazing but I've yet to hear it from a girl's mouth.

Anyone??

My fave is glass for anything.

deevah

TRIBE Member
butterfly not so good IMHO
i've never been able to figure out the straps to make the thing stay in place
overheats very quickly but powerful for a little bullet (essentially what it is)

liserloo

TRIBE Member
grumblegirl said:
snowbird.gif

This sucks. I got one and it doesn't properly sit where it is supposed to. You have to hold it to your body with a finger, and for me that kills any hope of getting off. I really don't suggest this type of toy at all.

xsre

TRIBE Member
I've got this old-fashioned wonder. It ran out of batteries eons ago, but still does the trick.
velvetdesire_LG.jpg

ila

TRIBE Member
Can anyone recommend a lube that meets the following requirements?

- doesn't stain the sheets (huge)
- isn't impossible to get off of hands and bits after
- doesn't dry up too quickly or get gummy

ila

TRIBE Member
NO!!

guys, come on. I want lube and not nature's choice.

If anyone tells me to use boogers next I'm kicking them in the cervix.