• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Toxic's Tribe Time Trip Thread

T

TRIBE Member
This is where I shall unleash some of my nostalgic ranting...

This rave was held in the basement of church if Im not mistaking, i dont remember much else tho,. ;)

One of DOSE's first stickers, why DID most ravers back then smoke players??

NITROUS014! One of the greatest promoters from back when, this one was dubbed "the MUD rave". anyone who attended knows why,. ;)

and to end off, a classic LIVE PA by THE PRODIGY @ Universe - Big Love UK - 1994

Sorted!!

:p

more to come !

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

vox

TRIBE Member
awww...i'm getting nostalgic and i wasn't even there.

it is one of the biggest regrets of my life that i missed the heyday when ALL THE MUSIC WAS BOMB.

i hope phryl throws another originators party this year...i couldn't go last year cuz my sis was getting married

Balzz

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by vox

i hope phryl throws another originators party this year...i couldn't go last year cuz my sis was getting married
That's too bad...Dogwhistle and his bunny-raver-girl-sidekick was a sight to behold.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

vox

TRIBE Member
hi voytek!

it was nice to meet you! did you enjoy the show?

and i think it's probably better to call me a triber-in-denial.

Brandon

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by T
This is where I shall unleash some of my nostalgic ranting...

This rave was held in the basement of church if Im not mistaking, i dont remember much else tho,. ;)

The full version of that flyer was my introduction to the rave scene. A girl in my computer class gave it to me and I was like, what's a rave? After that I was hooked.

I should really scan that one and post it somewhere.

sugar

TRIBE Member
I know I've posted this tale before, but who cares.

About a year ago I got into my work one morning, and what do I find sitting behind the service bar? A flyer for Destiny 2!

I have no clue how the hell it just happened to show up, perfectly intact, behind the bar in a restaurant nearly 10 years later.

The nicest flyers were for the Trancendence parties.

Somehow all my old flyers mysteriously disappeared a few years ago, so the only one I still have is the one I found at work.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

T

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by sugar
A flyer for Destiny 2!

Sorry for the shite scan on this one,.

WHY OHH WHY DID THEY HAVE TO TURN 31 COMISH INTO A PARKING LOT ?!?!?!

Buggs I have all the destiny flyers, if you wish I can scan 5 for you, although 5 is pretty big.

Ohh and "GOD", sorry for the mc screaming in that set, perhaps you would like THIS SET a bit better..

MORE TO COME! any requests on flyers??

Hal-9000

TRIBE Member
If anyone has that old Pleasure Force flyer that done in graf-style, in purples and pink with simply "Pleasure force '94" surrounded by empty spraycans, markers, and cartoonish mushrooms I'd love to see a scan. It was the only "rave" flyer to ever adorn my bedroom wall.

Last edited:

stir-fry

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Hal-9000
If anyone has that old Pleasure Force flyer that done in graf-style, in purples and pink with simply "Pleasure force '94" surrounded by empty spraycans, markers, and cartoonish mushrooms I'd love to see a scan. It was the only "rave" flyer to ever adorn my bedroom wall.
my friend has that on his walls.. but he is poor and doesn't have a scanner

T

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Hal-9000
Ill dig my flyer shoebox for it!

junglisthead

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by sugar
I know I've posted this tale before, but who cares.

About a year ago I got into my work one morning, and what do I find sitting behind the service bar? A flyer for Destiny 2
anyone remember destiny kept hinting they would stop throwing parties around the 7th one ??

The nicest flyers were for the Trancendence parties.
anyone remember their red square plastic ones ?? sweet

OTIS

TRIBE Member
They gave out a bunch of old flyers at that Phryl party a while back..

I ended up getting the flyer for the first Atlantis party I went to.

It was sweet.